US women dying younger than their mothers

Tom didn't post an actual pic of his daughter, did he? that would suck.

God damn, you're stupid.

Can you read at all?

I have been trying to persuade my step niece to give up but she says it is impossible to do so in Bangkok, so she agreed to cut down now and give up next year when she goes to teacher's training college in England.

She knows all that but she is 23 and is more worried about putting on weight if she stops. That's her on the right.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1383336_729645537052260_1169006969_n.jpg

I'd agree with eating but didn't women (and men) smoke more in the olden days?

Smoking has certainly declined for the middle and upper classes. Wasn't the old flapper lifestyle representative of a minority of women, though? I think overall, women are drinking and eating a lot more. On the other hand, women do get more exercise now...

It's a table, I saw no strong trends.

You could google Preston Curve tho. Industrial Age=Income. Income=more resources. More resources=longevity. *To a point, per Preston.*

Then you see, but you do not comprehend. Or you are incredibly lazy and expect everyone else to do your research for you. Which is it?

Smoking has certainly declined for the middle and upper classes. Wasn't the old flapper lifestyle representative of a minority of women, though? I think overall, women are drinking and eating a lot more. On the other hand, women do get more exercise now...
Smoking affects take a decade or more to clear.
Could be the benefits are still to be had from the decline

Then you see, but you do not comprehend. Or you are incredibly lazy and expect everyone else to do your research for you. Which is it?

*I'm* lazy? LMAO

I gave you a reason (*a* reason. I dont claim to know *the* reason). Um....who couldnt be bothered? Or cant comprehend? THat could be the case as well.

*I'm* lazy? LMAO

I gave you a reason (*a* reason. I dont claim to know *the* reason). Um....who couldnt be bothered? Or cant comprehend? THat could be the case as well.

If you know the reason, then why do you ask incredibly stupid questions?

I think everybody's eating a lot more, especially if eating out. Portion sizes are ungodly big.

Back