US women dying younger than their mothers

My parents are still living, dad is 93, mom 94, crossing my fingers, most of their siblings lived till 80's or 90's. I think it is stress and processed, hormone laden foods, lack of exercise as well.

Or it could be clean living and good genes.

So let's sum up. We have as possible reasons for women croaking early

1) working outside the home - feminism
2) don't exercise - lazy or they don't have enough time because of job which brings us back to feminism
3) not eating right - which is probably because they work too much which brings us back to feminism

Looks like feminism has fucked women over pretty good.

Keeping yourself attractive for a M A N?

That's so retro.

palmolive-soap-2.jpg

Wow, I was not aware of this.

It makes me reflect on my own mother, who is 83 .. and my wife's mother, who is 84.

I would like to know what's at the bottom of this.

I would speculate that the cause is environmental factors, probably air borne and water borne pollution from such sources as PCBs, radioactivity, heavy metals and so on. It could be different things from different sources in each of the counties.

The premise of this thread, as is typical with anything dimwitted Democrats post, is false. The data has always shown that women typically outlive their men and not the other way around.

But dimwits are inclined to be duped into brain dead leftist talking points because... They're dimwits.

I have two aunts and a mother who have long outlived their husbands; this is more the rule rather than the exception.

Personal anecdotes are not accurate as evidence and are not to be used as an indication of wider trends. Further, this study if you had even read the lead-in said that generally women outlived men, but in 45 counties, which is only a few in America which has for a total of 3,144 counties and county-equivalents such as parishes, women were not outliving men. So if you read even the least part of the original post you wouldn't have made this idiotic claim. No one has been duped here but you!

Well I think if the goal is to decrease medical costs than women dying sooner is a good thing as they will put less stress in the healthcare system which all libtards say they support.

Leave it to me to find a silver lining

Irony abounds.

Only for those still in elementary school. Speculation is different from personal anecdotes! Here let me show you. Personal anecdote: My mother died in her 40s from exposure to radiation so this is probably the cause of these deaths. Speculation: could be but does not have to be based on personal experience. In this case I have read several articles and a couple of books and watched some documentaries on this phenomenon and all of the women in my family may have lived well into their 90s so there is absolutely nothing ironical in my two statements. In other words, you are jumping to conclusions and in addition, given the way you continue to use the term "irony," I would say that you really don't understand that either. Because there is nothing ironic or contradictory between those two statements. In short, you are making a category mistake. The two statements are not in the same category.

Well I think if the goal is to decrease medical costs than women dying sooner is a good thing as they will put less stress in the healthcare system which all libtards say they support.

Leave it to me to find a silver lining

More of that superior intellect you keep advertising, no doubt. Isn't this just another recycling of the old right wing shibboleth about the health care costs associated with smoking. I remember that when the anti-smoking campaigns started looking at health care costs associated with smoking some ignorant right wing think tank began claiming that since smokers died younger they actually had less heath care costs than those who lived longer. But that ignored the fact that far more smokers had heart bypass surgery before they died younger than non-smokers who might not ever need such surgery and so on. In short, the study on which the right wing talking point was based was eventually discredited. I'm not surprised you have no memory of any of this. You keep saying you are smart but apparently you just dont know much!

Only for those still in elementary school. Speculation is different from personal anecdotes! Here let me show you. Personal anecdote: My mother died in her 40s from exposure to radiation so this is probably the cause of these deaths. Speculation: could be but does not have to be based on personal experience. In this case I have read several articles and a couple of books and watched some documentaries on this phenomenon and all of the women in my family may have lived well into their 90s so there is absolutely nothing ironical in my two statements. In other words, you are jumping to conclusions and in addition, given the way you continue to use the term "irony," I would say that you really don't understand that either. Because there is nothing ironic or contradictory between those two statements. In short, you are making a category mistake. The two statements are not in the same category.

Speculating again?

Back