Usha Vance earned what MAGA morons call useless liberal arts degrees

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

OK Mr. Clown
none of you can point out one single on topic thing any of your shit stains have done in here

one clown follows a guy all over the forum crying about the same Karen stuff about being removed. it is clown shoes hysterical.

so I want to thank all you ass hats for the laughs day in and day out. a bunch of sand in the vagina posters if I ever saw it

none of you can point out one single on topic thing any of your shit stains have done in here

one clown follows a guy all over the forum crying about the same Karen stuff about being removed. it is clown shoes hysterical.

so I want to thank all you ass hats for the laughs day in and day out. a bunch of sand in the vagina posters if I ever saw it
derp derp

not one fucking comment has been in reply to the OP so far derp stick
Philosophy teaches formal logic, and history imparts institutional knowledge of human cultural, legal, civil, political, and governmental traditions.

Those are good backdrops for law school.

Philosophy teaches formal logic, and history imparts institutional knowledge of human cultural, legal, civil, political, and governmental traditions.

the only issue a conservative has with higher education is passing costs onto tax payers.

If you want to fund learning under water basket weaving - you are free to do so.

But when your marxist leaders cry about deodorant choices but also want to forgive student loans, we got an issue with how you don't respect ownership and property

Since when do leftists care about cultural, legal, civil, political, and governmental traditions, especially about American traditions.

Since when do leftists care about cultural, legal, civil, political, and governmental traditions, especially about American traditions.
MAGA morons are the ones who claim liberal arts and humanities in higher education are a waste of time, of which history is one example.

I've never said the study of history is pointless.

Just so long as no one tries to explain the jury system using terms like the "null hypothesis".

the only issue a conservative has with higher education is passing costs onto tax payers.

If you want to fund learning under water basket weaving - you are free to do so.

But when your marxist leaders cry about deodorant choices but also want to forgive student loans, we got an issue with how you don't respect ownership and property
All public universities and land grant colleges are taxpayer supported at some level.

Only on the Rush Limbaugh show was underwater basket weaving ever seriously considered a college major.

MAGA morons are the ones who claim liberal arts and humanities in higher education are a waste of time, of which history is one example.

I've never said the study of history is pointless.
I sure as hell ain't gonna hire a liberal arts major to program a CNC for me.

All public universities and land grant colleges are taxpayer supported at some level.

Only on the Rush Limbaugh show was underwater basket weaving ever seriously considered a college major.
saying it is tax payer supported is just obfuscation. taxes merely serve the interest on the debt.

Adjusted for inflation, federal spending per person increased from $4,333 in 1965 to $19,594 in 2023.

Taxpayers are not supporting this. Debt and currency debasement is. So technically it isn't tax payers -it is all workers around the globe. Anybody that works is having their hard work stolen by hidden inflation tax

I sure as hell ain't gonna hire a liberal arts major to program a CNC for me.
I don't think you have to worry about it.
People who major in history go into teaching, law school, research.

Three of my best friends majored in history, one teaches at the US Naval academy, one is a technical writer, one works at the National Archives.

Maybe I should ban Obtenebrotarr, aka Perry the Putz again from this thread.

For some mysterious reason I keep getting threadbanned from your threads. However Damo says it isn't him doing the banning. So this is quite curious.

It is interesting to me that you never seem offended that I am accusing of requesting the ban so I'm assuming you are working with another mod.

EIther way you should really dial it back, pig boy.

Back