Usha Vance earned what MAGA morons call useless liberal arts degrees

the only issue a conservative has with higher education is passing costs onto tax payers.

If you want to fund learning under water basket weaving - you are free to do so.

But when your marxist leaders cry about deodorant choices but also want to forgive student loans, we got an issue with how you don't respect ownership and property
Can you name one person that has a degree in under water basket weaving or one university that awards a degree in underwater basket weaving?

For some mysterious reason I keep getting threadbanned from your threads. However Damo says it isn't him doing the banning. So this is quite curious.

It is interesting to me that you never seem offended that I am accusing of requesting the ban so I'm assuming you are working with another mod.

EIther way you should really dial it back, pig boy.
OMG, this sounds serious

I sure as hell ain't gonna hire a liberal arts major to program a CNC for me.
ROFLMAO.
I know several liberal arts majors that are quite capable when it comes to not only programming a CNC but more than one has built their own CNC.
You seem to think that G-code is some mysterious thing that no one with an IQ under 150 can understand. It's quite simple really. In reality a liberal arts major will probably be able to do more with a CNC because they have a wider range of knowledge and imagination that allows them to do more than cut a few straight lines.

ROFLMAO.
I know several liberal arts majors that are quite capable when it comes to not only programming a CNC but more than one has built their own CNC.
You seem to think that G-code is some mysterious thing that no one with an IQ under 150 can understand. It's quite simple really. In reality a liberal arts major will probably be able to do more with a CNC because they have a wider range of knowledge and imagination that allows them to do more than cut a few straight lines.
I call

th

It's not nearly as simple as you say (try a MAZAK language), and I don't for a moment believe you know anyone who built a CNC.
Oh, and it's more complicated than "a few straight lines." Just shows you know nothing of what you speak.

For some mysterious reason I keep getting threadbanned from your threads. However Damo says it isn't him doing the banning. So this is quite curious.
EIther way you should really dial it back, pig boy.
There are thousands of threads on this board you can post on, you don't have any inherent right to spend 85 percent of your message board time lurking my threads. You can even start your own threads. Carry on.

derp derp
Underwater basket weaving is an idiom referring pejoratively to supposedly useless or absurd college or university courses and often generally to refer to a perceived decline in educational standards

so derp derp back at you trollolol

Underwater basket weaving is an idiom referring pejoratively to supposedly useless or absurd college or university courses and often generally to refer to a perceived decline in educational standards

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
What a buffoon you are.

Look, just because you did not attend college is no reason to bash higher education.

The purpose was to get into law school and get a law degree, and it worked.
Post your proof that she knew she was going to law school as an 18 or 19 year old undergraduate. She didn't even go straight to law school after undergraduate. She went to England after her bachelors degree and earned a Masters in philosophy.

Even if she did, then explain how that diminishes the value of a degree in the humanities. A philosophy and history background is probably better prep for law school than mechanical engineering or wildlife biology.

Back