USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

I'm surprised he doesn't use this avatar....
Martin-Hsu-Oni-Puffs.jpg

You people don't really get why Deshy is pissed. It isn't because of any made up cheating she is talking about.

It is because she got banned. It is like her mini meltdowns here for getting thread banned.

It cuts right to her narcissism

go to DA and select all time most popular under photography - children and infants and page through....eventually you will see all of the avatars I have used......which reminds me....time for a new one....especially if this one bothers you so much.......I will use one inspired by your posts....

enabling them is not keeping things cool... it encourages such behavior to continue down the path it is on. Which is why she keeps getting nuttier and nuttier... because you all keep telling her she is ok.

Sorry, but I for one don't feel qualified to judge someone's mental capacity based on a few random posts on a message board.

Apparently arrogant know-it-alls like Billy and SF feel they are somehow qualified to do just that

Hi, folks. This is my first post outside of the introduction forum. I was tempted to join because I heard that a USMB member was having an epic meltdown here over being banned. Hi, Truthmatters. :)

yeah fewer truths for you to have to ignore huh?

I know you don't care about fairness.

you have made that clear years ago

Do you comprehend that posting the SAME FUCKING LINK 1000 times does not change the link? It is still the SAME fucking story.

You keep pretending people are ignoring it or supporting Reps doing it. Yet NO ONE is doing that. We simply are telling you that we understood the story the FIRST fucking time you posted it. Yet you continue spamming the board with the same link, the same comments over and over and over and over again.

So for ONCE... show us a link to someone posting that said they support cheating in elections. To my knowledge, no one here has ever stated that.

So why do YOU keep pretending we are?

your cheating in elections will not be tolerated by the American people anymore.

You cant cheat

you cant get enough voters

you constantly piss new voters off.

dude your party is done if they cant cheat voters

You never addressed this DESH...

1) You have distorted view of reality
2) You are delusional, unable to determine your fantasy world from reality
3) Your 'thinking' (using this VERY loosely for you) process is very disorganized
4) You have a massive problem with speech and communication
5) You are non stop agitated
6) You talk to yourself... A LOT

Sorry, but I for one don't feel qualified to judge someone's mental capacity based on a few random posts on a message board.

Apparently arrogant know-it-alls like Billy and SF feel they are somehow qualified to do just that

40k+ posts by Desh... that is just on this board...

I have 'known' here for almost a decade on these boards.

Hardly 'a few random posts' you half wit.

Back