USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

I'm sorry but why should we on JPP care about how another political message board is run?

Now that I think about it in this instance if you being banned from that board means you will post more over here then maybe we should care. Maybe we should rally as a group at get Desh reinstated on that board so she affects this board less?

Anything to keep from actually doing something at work huh Cawacko? If I was your boss I would make an example of you for the entire company by calling you into the conference room and asking you to explain to your coworkers what you should have been doing during each of your posts today.

Now that I think about it in this instance if you being banned from that board means you will post more over here then maybe we should care.

That occurred to me, as well. Now where know where Desh was when she wasn't crapflooding JPP.

Since she has no other outlet for her Desharrhea, I guess we're in for a constant deluge from now on.

Anything to keep from actually doing something at work huh Cawacko? If I was your boss I would make an example of you for the entire company by calling you into the conference room and asking you to explain to your coworkers what you should have been doing during each of your posts today.

Tell us where you work so we can ask your boss to do the same...

your cheating in elections will not be tolerated by the American people anymore.

You cant cheat

you cant get enough voters

you constantly piss new voters off.

dude your party is done if they cant cheat voters

You don't know how big of a favor you would be doing me.

the remaining unresolved issue....
1) Desh is Desh because she takes drugs that have not been prescribed for her....
2) Desh is Desh because she does not take the drugs that have been prescribed for her....

discuss....

yeah you guys have always been shit heads cereal killer

Sometimes spelling matters...

cereal-killers-spoon.jpg

Back