USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

I don't defend Desh. Her sexually-based insults are beyond the pale and i have told her that numerous times. I really don't appreciate signing on while having my m orning coffee and having to read a description of some righty licking someone's "taint". (not a word I use or am comfortable using).

But I do have to sign in to read or else I would be inundated with posts from ILA talking about which farm animal he wishes would rape one of the posters here next, and other shit I am blessedly blinded to.

I don't like that shit, and I don't defend it, and it's only cowards like SF and Grind, desperate to divert attention from their own stunning hypocrisy (but it's okay cause they're known scumbags!), who claim otherwise.

I would like to see all people here spend more time calling out their own side when they get that vulgar. But I ain't gonna live forever, so...I just do what the person in the mirror feels good about and the rest of you can follow your own paths.

Calling Rana hypocrite is so fucking funny though, coming from that group, that I had to refute it. I did. Have a nice day!

Maybe if the MODS were the least bit interested in being even handed they'd just put you on forced ignore so you and the other crybabies don't have to read desh.

But everyone already understands...posters like SF aren't subject to the same standards that the MODS apply to anyone on the Left side of the fence.

I am on forced ignore with Rune, do you see me moaning about it?

Post 339... you ignored everything he wrote and simply called him (among others) a scumbag.

I had already refuted all of his so-called points. Repeating things doesn't call for a new response each time SF. though, as that is your main debate tactic in order to change the topic of any thread you don't like, I can see why you wouldn't realize that.

Oh, so it is hypocrisy again?

I am getting wiplash!

Okay, so your main claim then is in fact, that you, Cawacko, Billy, and Superfreak are known scumbags and therefore cannot be accused of hypocrisy, and can level the accusation at others with impunity. Got it!

Gosh, I hope you stick with that one this time!

Known scumbags...I wrote it down Grind! I won't bother you again pointing out your own hypocrisy. It's expected from scumbags! All's cool.

So let me see if I got this.

Grind went from "higher moral ground" to "dish it out but can't take it" to "hypocrisy"...and all in just a dozen posts.

He flits from one excuse to another, desperate to find an excuse for his double standard.

I don't defend Desh. Her sexually-based insults are beyond the pale and i have told her that numerous times. I really don't appreciate signing on while having my m orning coffee and having to read a description of some righty licking someone's "taint". (not a word I use or am comfortable using).

But I do have to sign in to read or else I would be inundated with posts from ILA talking about which farm animal he wishes would rape one of the posters here next, and other shit I am blessedly blinded to.

I don't like that shit, and I don't defend it, and it's only cowards like SF and Grind, desperate to divert attention from their own stunning hypocrisy (but it's okay cause they're known scumbags!), who claim otherwise.

I would like to see all people here spend more time calling out their own side when they get that vulgar. But I ain't gonna live forever, so...I just do what the person in the mirror feels good about and the rest of you can follow your own paths.

Calling Rana hypocrite is so fucking funny though, coming from that group, that I had to refute it. I did. Have a nice day!

Except that again, you did not. You simply LIED yet again. We have called him out, numerous times, but YOU continue to pretend that hasn't happened. All because you wish to defend Desh and Rana.

So let me see if I got this.

Grind went from "higher moral ground" to "dish it out but can't take it" to "hypocrisy"...and all in just a dozen posts.

He flits from one excuse to another, desperate to find an excuse for his double standard.

To my mind all of those are true, it would also be a cold day in hell before you would ever criticise "she who must be obeyed"

Last edited:
I don't know what is more entertaining; Desh's complete mental breakdown or Snarla whining with Zappas humping her leg like a lonely puppy that hasn't been neutered.

I don't know what is more entertaining; Desh's complete mental breakdown or Snarla whining with Zappas humping her leg like a lonely puppy that hasn't been neutered.

dog%2Bhump%2Bleg.JPG

£
To my mind all of those are true, it would also be a cold day in hell before you would ever criticise "she who must be obeyed"

That made me laugh. Poor zipperhead kissing her ass. How embarrassing for him. He has his balls in her testicular lockbox where she keeps Dantes

Yes, she's a very decent person, I imagine she was sickened.

Please link to the post where she said she "loved" watching STY get bashed?

I just wish someone would link to a thread where a big bunch of posters bashed STY in the very same way Desh is being bashed. Sometimes I see people take him on for his anti-cop stuff but it's nowhere near Desh level. Nor do I see new posters showing up from other forums because of STY, like the ones who came here just to get in on the Desh drama.

I just wish someone would link to a thread where a big bunch of posters bashed STY in the very same way Desh is being bashed. Sometimes I see people take him on for his anti-cop stuff but it's nowhere near Desh level. Nor do I see new posters showing up from other forums because of STY, like the ones who came here just to get in on the Desh drama.

desh started the thread herself. sty didn't go get banned from another forum because of spamming and then make a thread about it here talking about how anyone that didn't support his beleifs should be killed. the two aren't even comparable.

STY was just one example, of many, where conservative posters are routinely mocked and made fun of. They also don't have a bunch of people telling everyone to play nice, that they may actually have a mental problem, etc. Remember 007? He probably had a few screws loose too. Everyone enjoyed it.

Only when desh is mocked do the crocodile tears come out. It's a double standard.

It is laughable that you are comparing Desh to STY

Show one time where STY crapfloods this place like Desh

Maybe you ladies aren't ready for mans world. You just aren tough enough

PS

I know Snarla reads my every post. She isn't fooling anyone

desh started the thread herself. sty didn't go get banned from another forum because of spamming and then make a thread about it here talking about how anyone that didn't support his beleifs should be killed. the two aren't even comparable.

STY was just one example, of many, where conservative posters are routinely mocked and made fun of. They also don't have a bunch of people telling everyone to play nice, that they may actually have a mental problem, etc. Remember 007? He probably had a few screws loose too. Everyone enjoyed it.

Only when desh is mocked do the crocodile tears come out. It's a double standard.

All I'm asking is for someone to link to a thread gang-banging STY since he's the example being used.

There are threads like this about Poet and Howey that are easy to find so why not STY?

Last edited:
Back