USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Yup...SF's just another arrogant, judgemental Rightie who think himself qualified to judge another persons's mental condition based solely on their message board posts.

Thanks, Zappy. Just in time to refill my glass with fresh liberal tears.

episodeone3.gif

you haven't refuted anything. In fact you seem pretty sparse in this thread after superfreak and damo brought the hammer. The fact remains rana is being hypocritical. You guys go to bat for desh when she is consistently way out of line for things that you are RELENTLESS pointing out from other posters.

Really? I responded to Damo's last garbled post and haven't heard back. So not sure what you mean.

And yes, I refuted everything you claimed. Let's recap:

Billy is a proved hypocrite who doesn't way peep when STY threatens to cut the ears off of ATF agents and mail them to washington, but who makes a huge spectacle over Desh stating that Republicans need to be killed.

Cawacko and Superfreak also don't let out a peep over STY's crazy threats, but spend hours chasing desh around on hers.

You tell her to shut up and call her a crazy fuck, and don't say that to STY.

You then have the unmitigated gall to call Rana a hypocrite. A laughable claim coming from, a hypocrite.

Now yor are claiming that I "go to bat" for Desh, when in fact, I'm really the only liberal on here (maybe here is one or two more if you care to refresh my memory, now that i think of it I do know of one) who routinely tells Desh to knock it off when she goes too far. Something that neither Cawacko, Billy, or Superfreak have ever done to STY. I can only use STY as an example because both Supefreak and Billy claim to have everyone else on IA.

Finally, if you need to make the claim that Desh is mentally ill, do it yourself. Stop trying to get mommy Rana to do it for you. It's unbecoming and frankly, really weird. You and Sf both have that hangup. Always trying to get lefties to do your dirty work for you (scared?), and when it's pointed out that you don't take care of the shit posting on your side, you claim to have them on IA and further, hilariously, accuse lefties of needing you to fight our battles. I mean, this entire thing is turned upside down, and is so unself-aware, that it'd be really funny if you whiners weren't so annoying.

It doesn't matter how many posts she's posted here.

The mere fact you think you are in any position to make a judgement regarding another person's mental capacity based solely on their posts to an online forum speaks VOLUMES about your arrogance.

Odd, given that I have been successful in the past at determining someones character simply by their posts... see Cypress meltdown... it was classic.

You don't think it possible to discern DY is a homophobe by his posts? That racerX isn't a racist piece of shit?

You have to be incredibly ignorant to think that people cannot tell such things from the things they write.

Yup...SF's just another arrogant, judgemental Rightie who think himself qualified to judge another persons's mental condition based solely on their message board posts.

It is not arrogance... it is pretty easy to discern. But given the fact that you are not very bright, I can see why you would think it hard to do.

Well, and this is another good point. How in fuck is Rana, or anyone else here, qualified to judge anyone's mental health based on their posts here?

I don't know if Desh is mentally ill. I do know she seems very, very angry. To an unhealthy degree, IMO. I have zero qualifications to diagnose her mental health. The same with STY.

The whole thing is just so juvenile. We can all say "that's crazy" sure, but to actually state someone is mentally ill, for real? no one here qualified to do so.

Odd, given that I have been successful in the past at determining someones character simply by their posts... see Cypress meltdown... it was classic.

You don't think it possible to discern DY is a homophobe by his posts? That racerX isn't a racist piece of shit?

You have to be incredibly ignorant to think that people cannot tell such things from the things they write.

Yes but we do not know if any of them are suffering from an actual mental illness...

Really? I responded to Damo's last garbled post and haven't heard back. So not sure what you mean.

And yes, I refuted everything you claimed. Let's recap:

Billy is a proved hypocrite who doesn't way peep when STY threatens to cut the ears off of ATF agents and mail them to washington, but who makes a huge spectacle over Desh stating that Republicans need to be killed.

Cawacko and Superfreak also don't let out a peep over STY's crazy threats, but spend hours chasing desh around on hers.

You tell her to shut up and call her a crazy fuck, and don't say that to STY.

You then have the unmitigated gall to call Rana a hypocrite. A laughable claim coming from, a hypocrite.

Now yor are claiming that I "go to bat" for Desh, when in fact, I'm really the only liberal on here (maybe here is one or two more if you care to refresh my memory, now that i think of it I do know of one) who routinely tells Desh to knock it off when she goes too far. Something that neither Cawacko, Billy, or Superfreak have ever done to STY. I can only use STY as an example because both Supefreak and Billy claim to have everyone else on IA.

Finally, if you need to make the claim that Desh is mentally ill, do it yourself. Stop trying to get mommy Rana to do it for you. It's unbecoming and frankly, really weird. You and Sf both have that hangup. Always trying to get lefties to do your dirty work for you (scared?), and when it's pointed out that you don't take care of the shit posting on your side, you claim to have them on IA and further, hilariously, accuse lefties of needing you to fight our battles. I mean, this entire thing is turned upside down, and is so unself-aware, that it'd be really funny if you whiners weren't so annoying.

LMAO... you always claim we never call out STY on his crap... that in itself is pure crap. You just like pretending we don't. You also ignore the fact that some of us have put him on IA.

You have called out Desh upon a rare occasion. But her vile filth for the most part goes unnoticed by you and Rana etc... you defend her constantly. As you are doing now.

We HAVE told desh she is mentally fucked up. But in her eyes, we are the ones that need to be killed. Which is why we suggested her so called 'friends' help her out. But you refuse to do so, because in reality you don't give a fuck about her or her well being.

Yes but we do not know if any of them are suffering from an actual mental illness...

Take a good look at the list I posted for Desh when she asked me to elaborate on calling her schizo. Be honest with yourself. Tell me that doesn't describe her to a t.

LMAO... you always claim we never call out STY on his crap... that in itself is pure crap. You just like pretending we don't. You also ignore the fact that some of us have put him on IA.

You have called out Desh upon a rare occasion. But her vile filth for the most part goes unnoticed by you and Rana etc... you defend her constantly. As you are doing now.

We HAVE told desh she is mentally fucked up. But in her eyes, we are the ones that need to be killed. Which is why we suggested her so called 'friends' help her out. But you refuse to do so, because in reality you don't give a fuck about her or her well being.

If your that upset by her, put her on ignore. It's all I can advise. You are obviously distressed. Please, protect yourself. Do you know how to use the ignore button? Do you want me to make a video of myself putting you on ignore and post it on youtube?

I don't pile on anybody and I'd like to see evidence of anything comparable happening when sty made those comments. I posted about it in response and moved on. I am starting to suspect tht the con mind likes to attack in a pack and, most importantly, keep attacking. It's in their nature and it's not in the liberal nature. I think it's very complicated but simplified it comes down to mercy.

And I don't think any of you see it.

I think their respective genders has a little to do with it but not much. I think it's mainly a left-right thing. You guys have no mercy, never walk away, can never be satiated, and in fact, enjoy it. Just my opinion based on a lot of observation.

The only way Billy, Grind and the others who hate where their lives have taken them to feel better about themselves is if they constantly engage in a coordinated pattern of derision to tear down another poster while boosting their own pathetic self worth.

They don't feel good about themselves until they can drag some unfortunate down lower than where they are.

Take a good look at the list I posted for Desh when she asked me to elaborate on calling her schizo. Be honest with yourself. Tell me that doesn't describe her to a t.

I have no idea if it describes her (even if I had read it, which, full disclosure..no). I don't know her. She's someone who posts on a message board. Tiana met her in person and says she is a lovely woman. People here have met me in person, and have nothing but good things to say.

Has anyone here ever met you?

Just think if one of her 'friends' would sit her down and try and help her, rather than telling her all is well and that she is brilliant. I bet that would help a great deal. But no. You continue to enable her. So take your sanctimonious crap somewhere else.

Of course maybe just once you hateful tools could try doing what you suggest others try and maybe just treat her with the tiniest modicum of civility instead of the non-stop barrage of derision you bury her under every single day.

What am I saying?

Board Righties acting as though they were ADULTS for once??

That's just crazy talk.

Desh... the parts YOU don't ever seem to grasp:

1) No ONE is saying that SCOTUS case didn't happen

2) When you post the SAME FUCKING LINK 10000000 times, that is NOT 'discussion', it is SPAMMING

Maybe if the MODS were the least bit interested in being even handed they'd just put you on forced ignore so you and the other crybabies don't have to read desh.

But everyone already understands...posters like SF aren't subject to the same standards that the MODS apply to anyone on the Left side of the fence.

If your that upset by her, put her on ignore. It's all I can advise. You are obviously distressed. Please, protect yourself. Do you know how to use the ignore button? Do you want me to make a video of myself putting you on ignore and post it on youtube?

lmao... you should stop projecting so much. You are becoming more and more delusional... just like Desh.

Of course maybe just once you hateful tools could try doing what you suggest others try and maybe just treat her with the tiniest modicum of civility instead of the non-stop barrage of derision you bury her under every single day.

What am I saying?

Board Righties acting as though they were ADULTS for once??

That's just crazy talk.

LMAO... tell you what smart guy... try reading the 'civility' of Desh's posts. Then get back to us.

Nobody ever piles on STY the way they do to Desh. Never. STY talks about revolution and anarchy like it's just around the corner, how we'll all be sorry we didn't join up, how he'll defend his family with his stockpile of ammo, how he won't share his stockpiled food with the clueless proles etc. but you guys ignore it for the most part because he doesn't repeat it often enough to raise red flags. I don't agree with STY on this and I've never seen a real pile-on so maybe you can link up.

Yeah...that won't happen anytime soon because there is NO THREAD where anyone has piled on STY like they have desh.

There is no pretense of moral highground which you and your posse continually wish to assert.

what I just said above.

If you want to refute that rana is a hypocrite, you should make arguments about how she actually isn't a hypocrite, not talk about cawacko.

Finally, if you need to make the claim that Desh is mentally ill, do it yourself. Stop trying to get mommy Rana to do it for you.

I have made the claim. Many times. My challenge to rana was that if she really believed that to be the case, then state it and I personally would back off of desh. If rana doesn't think it's the case, then my claim was that desh deserves everything she gets.

When was the last time billy, cawacko, myself, superfreak told you and rana to be nice to sty? and told you HOW CRUEL ;_; you were being to STY? And how it was lord of the flies for him?

We never have said anything to that effect. THAT'S the difference. STY puts himself out there, he fights his own battles. Desh throws out a bunch of shit and gets it back, and she has people like rana telling us how mean we are to her.

There is no pretense of moral highground which you and your posse continually wish to assert.

what I just said above.

If you want to refute that rana is a hypocrite, you should make arguments about how she actually isn't a hypocrite, not talk about cawacko.

I have made the claim. Many times. My challenge to rana was that if she really believed that to be the case, then state it and I personally would back off of desh. If rana doesn't think it's the case, then my claim was that desh deserves everything she gets.

When was the last time billy, cawacko, myself, superfreak told you and rana to be nice to sty? and told you HOW CRUEL ;_; you were being to STY? And how it was lord of the flies for him?

We never have said anything to that effect. THAT'S the difference. STY puts himself out there, he fights his own battles. Desh throws out a bunch of shit and gets it back, and she has people like rana telling us how mean we are to her.

So basically your entire argument rests on the claim that yourself, Billy, Superfreak, and Cawacko are all known scumbags and therefore cannot be accused of hypocrisy?

I see...

In that case, why don't you find a post where I claimed to be morally superior to you, Cawacko, or Billy? (I cop to feeling morally superior to Superfreak, among other things)

Back