USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Funny thing is, I always just imagine you guys talking with Seattle/Midwest accents, even when I know where you're from. That was pretty cool hearing Darla's voice.

Grind, did you keep your Seattle accent or upgrade to Boston?

Funny thing is, I always just imagine you guys talking with Seattle/Midwest accents, even when I know where you're from. That was pretty cool hearing Darla's voice.

He def doesn't have a Boston one.

If I have an accent, it's not very thick. I always thought I didn't have an accent at all. Although I think some people have now and then picked up on a word here and there.

Green owns. It's the only one I use. Although if I never added the green I'd use the dark or the blue.

Green owns. It's the only one I use. Although if I never added the green I'd use the dark or the blue.

i ALMOST like the new blue theme... but I can't stand the orange links. I was actually messing around with a cloned version of the theme yesterday making the links white, but some icons were orange and couldn't be changed so I was just all like fuck it and gave up :p

Fuck this green conspiracy. Dark theme is the only theme. I wish the whole internet was black and grey.

i ALMOST like the new blue theme... but I can't stand the orange links. I was actually messing around with a cloned version of the theme yesterday making the links white, but some icons were orange and couldn't be changed so I was just all like fuck it and gave up :p

Later I'll see what I can do about that... Maybe a darker link color. Unfortunately with the upgrade you have to turn off one of the mods to change up the styles. It takes a bit more work now, because not all the mods have all their hooks like they used to.

Back