USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Hey Scarla. I thought the video was funny. Relax. Untwist your tampon. BTW did you get the rusty coat hanger I sent you for your next abortion? I call it The Wendy Davis

Maybe you can do an instructional video on doing a back alley abortion on yourself with the rusty coat hanger I sent you. Make sure your shots are up to date though. And do it in HD

desh started the thread herself. sty didn't go get banned from another forum because of spamming and then make a thread about it here talking about how anyone that didn't support his beleifs should be killed. the two aren't even comparable.

STY was just one example, of many, where conservative posters are routinely mocked and made fun of. They also don't have a bunch of people telling everyone to play nice, that they may actually have a mental problem, etc. Remember 007? He probably had a few screws loose too. Everyone enjoyed it.

Only when desh is mocked do the crocodile tears come out. It's a double standard.

So let's agree we all think the other guy has the double standard and cut to the chase.

Why didn't the mods use forced ignore for all the people who don't want to read Desh's posts?

My main issues with her are her crapflooding, inability to edit posts and use the quote feature.

A lot of people have that issue. But when Zap or Rune talk about being on forced ignore, the mods say "why does it bother you if you don't want to see the posts?" So I just want to know why this solution isn't being applied over Desh's posts. Seems pretty selective.

So let's agree we all think the other guy has the double standard and cut to the chase.

Why didn't the mods use forced ignore for all the people who don't want to read Desh's posts?

I don't think anyone said they didn't want to read her posts. Additionally, as far as I know there wasn't this uprising demanding Desh be banned as the lefties did with myself and others. Therein lies the difference.

Look I totally deserve some of the crap I get here. I don't whine about it. But to expect Desh to crapflood thread after thread after thread with the same topic and not expect a reaction is just silly.

A lot of people have that issue. But when Zap or Rune talk about being on forced ignore, the mods say "why does it bother you if you don't want to see the posts?" So I just want to know why this solution isn't being applied over Desh's posts. Seems pretty selective.

Rule 15 states that issues with moderation of the board must be taken up in PM with the staff.

If you want to criticize the moderation, should you be posting repetitive complaints here?

With your face firmly planted in ILA's ass these days, you ought not throw stones slimy limey.

Says the woman with her face planted firmly in Desh's ass these days... not to mention the very same person who has been whining about people being 'mean'

I am on forced ignore with Rune and I couldn't be happier. As for Desh, I do seriously think she has medical issues and shouldn't even be on here as it makes her worse.

Says the woman with her face planted firmly in Desh's ass these days... not to mention the very same person who has been whining about people being 'mean'

I don't really like or dislike ILA, he can be very funny but he can also be very nasty as well. I will grant that he is the first to admit that whereas Darla seriously thinks that her shit doesn't stink, that's how deluded the trollop is.

Trying to evade forced ignore eh? We'll see about that.

No not trying to evade anything. How many times do you have to be told that Forced Ignore doesn't work with Tapatalk.

Changing ones name is not just to get around Forced Ignore. Get over yourself dickhead

Can't get anything by Billy. I mean I only admitted that I am ILA

You have Deshy smarts Billy. Way to go Sporto

Last edited:
So you can post a video of it, but you are too stupid to actually do it yourself?

Apparently it is you who are too stupid to do it, stupidfreak, otherwise she wouldn't have had to post this brilliant video would she? The sad thing is I knew this was a total waste of time when she directed me to it last night! You really don't deserve this kind of special instruction and I told her so! However, she never has listened to me! And she probably never will! But that's fine, I love that about her!

Back