USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

I am on forced ignore with Rune and I couldn't be happier. As for Desh, I do seriously think she has medical issues and shouldn't even be on here as it makes her worse.

Oh look the fake scientist is also a fake psychoanalyst! Tell us Dr Fraud just what you are basing this faux determination on! I know your medical training is extensive but really message board analysis? I doubt you know shit about anything including why your did got hard for the first time yesterday!

Apparently it is you who are too stupid to do it, stupidfreak, otherwise she wouldn't have had to post this brilliant video would she? The sad thing is I knew this was a total waste of time when she directed me to it last night! You really don't deserve this kind of special instruction and I told her so! However, she never has listened to me! And she probably never will! But that's fine, I love that about her!

So you admit that she directs you. Good to know.

Apparently it is you who are too stupid to do it, stupidfreak, otherwise she wouldn't have had to post this brilliant video would she? The sad thing is I knew this was a total waste of time when she directed me to it last night! You really don't deserve this kind of special instruction and I told her so! However, she never has listened to me! And she probably never will! But that's fine, I love that about her!

Superfreak's just furious because I always figure out a way around his round-robins, usually a very inventive way...

You poor demented twit... SHE is the one that continues to say I should IA desh. I have not said any such thing. Obviously I know how to work it given that is where ILA, Bravo, Zappa and others have been placed.

Oh look the fake scientist is also a fake psychoanalyst! Tell us Dr Fraud just what you are basing this faux determination on! I know your medical training is extensive but really message board analysis? I doubt you know shit about anything including why your did got hard for the first time yesterday!

Did you go to Mexico to check out the dumpsters and putanas down there?

You poor demented twit... SHE is the one that continues to say I should IA desh. I have not said any such thing. Obviously I know how to work it given that is where ILA, Bravo, Zappa and others have been placed.

I'm hurt that you left me out. All the best people say they have me on ignore!

Limeys like that. They spend their whole lives trying to recreate the magic of their first frat spanking!

Yeah, me thinks you are simply trying to divert away from Desh's mental instability. Quit trying to 'protect' her and get her some actual help.

Back