USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Darla really has a hard on for Tom. You typically only see these types of responses from women whose advances have been rebuffed. I wonder

Dude, she does nothing for me. That bird's nest hair and fuck me shoes look is so déclasse. Maybe I will post a picture of the missus on here?

Dude, she does nothing for me. That bird's nest hair and fuck me shoes look is so déclasse. Maybe I will post a picture of the missus on here?

I wouldn't. Maybe that is why she is so bitter towards you. You don't fawn over her like she expects you to. The irony is that for all of her feminist bravado, she is nothing but an insecure broad that cries out for the attention of a man.

Who else puts their real voice on th Internet like that? She will say it was just to fuck with SuperFreak, but I call bullshit

Why aren't SF, Cawacko and the others on forced ignore with Desh?

they don't mind her.

People that typically get forced ignored are:

1) psychotics.
2) by request (rare)
3) people that will never find a redemptive quality in each other and will only ever be at each others throats for eternity. emphasis on eternity. there really has to be no chance of ever getting along on anything
4) people that complain (not argue with) about a posters presence, wanting them to be banned, calling them a cancer of the board, etc.

JPP is built around arguing with people. Saying "your ideas are dumb" isn't what gets people on forced ignore. It's more about tarding up every thread with infighting, complaining about the persons presence, etc.

Ok... finally on page 21 and some weird French discussion started to occur. Do any of you think that maybe you are all batshit crazy?

Nah. He is threatening to post a pic of his mail order bride to prove she has better hair than me or something. The old queen is very overexcited this morning.

If he is really brave he would post a picture of himself! I don't want to see his wife, I want to see him.

I have this image in my head, but it's hardly ever right, like last week I thought SF might look like Alexander Skarsgard, this week more like Steve Buscemi.

Back