USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Dude, she does nothing for me. That bird's nest hair and fuck me shoes look is so déclasse. Maybe I will post a picture of the missus on here?

Thus says tommy, the washerwoman who hasn't ever gotten any closer to Darla than he is right now. That is, message board washerwoman close. However, I have been out with Darla in New York City and I can say without a doubt that her tantalizing, tempting tresses are simply to die for and people of both genders are simply agog when ever Darla enters a room. To be seen with Darla in Mid-town Manhattan is pure bliss: other women cherish her hair and more than one woman has remarked on how beautiful Darls elegant, rich, thick, hair is and of course the men all wait jealously for her to release the man whose arm she clings to so they can sidle up and just get a whiff of her perfume. To be with Darla makes a man proud to be alive. She is no ordinary woman and when I am with her, I feel better than I have any right to feel. She is surely the most comely combination of brains and beauty I have ever had the pleasure to know.

Unfortunately, tom has no personal experience whatsoever with Darla, he does not know her, has never met her, and has spent about 5 years here lying about how well he ever knew her. Surely a man who had to inflate his interactions with someone, who he never had such interactions with, is clearly delusional and seeking some kind of attention by association. But when faced with the exquisite and enthralling Darla, he has nothing but derogatory things to say. Of course, what else could he do, he has lusted after Darla for years form behind his washboard but she wouldn't even grace him with her dirty laundry, let alone let him touch her lustrous, alluring locks. Poor tempestuous tommy, he's so jealous and desirous of the least little attention from Darla his posts are almost appearing in green.

Last edited:
I don't need to, she has Jarod, Rune and that effing eejit Dantes to primp and prance around her.

Admit it tom she spotted your misogyny years ago and hasn't let up on your fake scientist and washer woman ways since. Too bad your other friends aren't around to protect you from her and me any more. But I guess they just didn't do laundry like you do. Your ability to suck up to the mods here is well known but it hasn't gotten you anywhere near banning me has it tommy. I'm just a little too smart for the antics of a dumb ass like you.

Your nothing but a miserable fucking jealous creep, you wanted my attention you fulsome bore, now you've got it. What exactly were you obsessing about this time you ignorant buffoon? Whatever it was I'm sure it wasn't anything that you needed to tell anyone about was it? Because the plain fact is you know absolutely nothing to tell do you asshole? But I am here to say that Darla is simply brilliant and beautiful, and nothing at all like her detractors, who have never had the pleasure of a simple meeting, let alone a day with her. They are so desirous of her they can't see straight and they abuse her because they can't have the attention from her that their obsessive compulsive personalities crave. Certainly, she has never given you the time of day, and she never will you fucking pee wee herman look alike, so all you can do to get her or my attention is throw shit. Too bad all that acting out isn't going to get you the attention you seek tommy. No one cares about you or your bullshit sympathy seeking crap. Every time you step in shit tom someone you know or is close to you suddenly winds up in hospital. That schtick is getting a little tired don't you think?

Did you go to Mexico to check out the dumpsters and putanas down there?

I don't think you are supposed to be posting any personal information on the board are you? Perhaps if this is the case then you are posting personal information and I will have to report you!

Admit it tom she spotted your misogyny years ago and hasn't let up on your fake scientist and washer woman ways since. Too bad your other friends aren't around to protect you from her and me any more. But I guess they just didn't do laundry like you do. Your ability to suck up to the mods here is well known but it hasn't gotten you anywhere near banning me has it tommy. I'm just a little too smart for the antics of a dumb ass like you.

Your nothing but a miserable fucking jealous creep, you wanted my attention you fulsome bore, now you've got it. What exactly were you obsessing about this time you ignorant buffoon? Whatever it was I'm sure it wasn't anything that you needed to tell anyone about was it? Because the plain fact is you know absolutely nothing to tell do you asshole? But I am here to say that Darla is simply brilliant and beautiful, and nothing at all like her detractors, who have never had the pleasure of a simple meeting, let alone a day with her. They are so desirous of her they can't see straight and they abuse her because they can't have the attention from her that their obsessive compulsive personalities crave. Certainly, she has never given you the time of day, and she never will you fucking pee wee herman look alike, so all you can do to get her or my attention is throw shit. Too bad all that acting out isn't going to get you the attention you seek tommy. No one cares about you or your bullshit sympathy seeking crap. Every time you step in shit tom someone you know or is close to you suddenly winds up in hospital. That schtick is getting a little tired don't you think?

You are a truly deluded fuck if you think I give a shit about anything you say, I can see that you are still pissed off at being outed as Prakosh.

Last edited:
I am just wondering how seriously ill someone has to be before you would consider not making jokes. If I said that she had serious heart trouble would you say that she must be heartbroken about it?

I don't really fall for guilt trips. Like with what you did with my your mom thing.

But if someone just made some rando thread that didn't involve me then I wouldn't go out of my way to make heart attack puns. I'm not a monster. geez.

But I am here to say that Darla is simply brilliant and beautiful, and nothing at all like her detractors, who have never had the pleasure of a simple meeting, let alone a day with her.

I know I am going to catch flack from the sisters for this one but you are seriously, seriously, seriously whipped.

You have a really fucked up fixation on darla and it's not healthy. You need to move on.

I don't really fall for guilt trips. Like with what you did with my your mom thing.

But if someone just made some rando thread that didn't involve me then I wouldn't go out of my way to make heart attack puns. I'm not a monster. geez.

That must be the mantra of your generation, my oldest son says exactly the same thing that he is not into guilt tripping". Usually when either me or his mother reminds him that he can call occasionally without being reminded first.

Last edited:
I know I am going to catch flack from the sisters for this one but you are seriously, seriously, seriously whipped.

You have a really fucked up fixation on darla and it's not healthy. You need to move on.

He's not fixated or "whipped". We've been real life besties for years. You have no idea what you're talking about, don't be like Tom.

I see that the scales are finally falling from your eyes, he is like a lovesick teen carrying a girl's books for her from school. Although I doubt that they will make a fillm about a seventy year old and his unrequited love.

I see that the scales are finally falling from your eyes, he is like a lovesick teen carrying a girl's books for her from school. Although I doubt that they will make a fillm about a seventy year old and his unrequited love.

You don't know his age or anything about him, you're an old gossip who comes on here sniping your bullshit about other people that you know nothing of, and then get your back all up and start hissing like an old Queen tabby when someone owns their own life and posts something true.

He hit it right on the head when he said what your problem is on another thread, and the proof is that you shut your big mouth real fast for once.

Back