USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Here's Tom at home:

bewitched102-170.jpg

I am so calling him Gladys Kravitz from now on.

This is why you do not need any interference in your thought processes. You are so damn refreshingly humorous and simply wonderfully brilliant just the way you are. Don't let anyone ever tell you any different either, please!

You remind me of this

4007162575_4a5d9fee5f.jpg

You sure nailed tempestuous tommy with this one, Darla. That's about how I imagine him, too! He's a piece of work this fool!

His life is so morbid and depraved that his only joy is messing in the lives of others who actually have active relationships and get laid by those they love occasionally.

You are a truly deluded fuck if you think I give a shit about anything you say, I can see that you are still pissed off at being outed as Prakosh.

That was posted by Darla.
The word usage isn't anything like Prak was capable of and the sad part of it is; it's just another example of Darla talking about herself, in the third person.

Thus says tommy, the washerwoman who hasn't ever gotten any closer to Darla than he is right now. That is, message board washerwoman close. However, I have been out with Darla in New York City and I can say without a doubt that her tantalizing, tempting tresses are simply to die for and people of both genders are simply agog when ever Darla enters a room. To be seen with Darla in Mid-town Manhattan is pure bliss: other women cherish her hair and more than one woman has remarked on how beautiful Darls elegant, rich, thick, hair is and of course the men all wait jealously for her to release the man whose arm she clings to so they can sidle up and just get a whiff of her perfume. To be with Darla makes a man proud to be alive. She is no ordinary woman and when I am with her, I feel better than I have any right to feel. She is surely the most comely combination of brains and beauty I have ever had the pleasure to know.

Unfortunately, tom has no personal experience whatsoever with Darla, he does not know her, has never met her, and has spent about 5 years here lying about how well he ever knew her. Surely a man who had to inflate his interactions with someone, who he never had such interactions with, is clearly delusional and seeking some kind of attention by association. But when faced with the exquisite and enthralling Darla, he has nothing but derogatory things to say. Of course, what else could he do, he has lusted after Darla for years form behind his washboard but she wouldn't even grace him with her dirty laundry, let alone let him touch her lustrous, alluring locks. Poor tempestuous tommy, he's so jealous and desirous of the least little attention from Darla his posts are almost appearing in green.

ROFLMAO... damned if you don't sound like a little leg humper we used to know

This is why you do not need any interference in your thought processes. You are so damn refreshingly humorous and simply wonderfully brilliant just the way you are. Don't let anyone ever tell you any different either, please!

Serious sycophant alert, pass me the sick bucket.

That was posted by Darla.
The word usage isn't anything like Prak was capable of and the sad part of it is; it's just another example of Darla talking about herself, in the third person.

Yes I remember SJJ saying that but didn't really believe even she was capable of doing something so crass. It is truly extraordinary that anybody could be such a narcissist.

Do you think she sends Dante's her regular panties or the ones she wears during that special time of month to really get his senses going?

Oh shut up you slimy drama queen. Like Grind knew your mother was in the hospital and purposefully took a shot at her. You blubbering old fool.

I guess a day when I can have some fun at SF's expense, watch it infuriate and enrage you and your little bitch boyfriend ILA, and then have it end with you sobbing like a tiny little slimy baby, is a win!

I will have to make more videos for sure.
You're first one was a hit. I"m disspapointed that SF or DY hasn't responed. :)

Back