USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

He's not fixated or "whipped". We've been real life besties for years. You have no idea what you're talking about, don't be like Tom.

I'll let you handle this, I don't want Grind to feel like we are piling on and being hypocritical.

Bawahahahahaha

...and headless babies, and a debate on advising someone to get help, and how to use the ignore feature... etc... this thread is just a random clusterf**k of weirdness that somehow drew us all in. I swear I wish I had 'fecal oculus' (yeah that came up too) by the time I got to the end.

Let me put this into perspective for you Tom. My grandmother died yesterday. I was just saying a month ago how I was going to use that as an excuse to take a weeks vacation for St. Patricks day. When I found out she died I laughed at the irony.

I am sorry for your loss, my grandmother was one of my dearest friends, I still miss her.

I am sorry for your loss, my grandmother was one of my dearest friends, I still miss her.

Ya know, I honestly don't care too much. She was always openly sweet, but I always felt she thought me and my fsmily weren't good enough. Too blue blooded I guess.

they wanted me to not use the facts and avoid the subjecct

the right in this country will not win.

Your party will die in shame.

You will NOT be allowed to cheat the American people

you fucks make me sick anymore.

Im getting to the point that I hate every fucking one of you right wing traitors.

You don't believe in freedom

YOU only believe in winning at all costs

how can you go about your daily business and KNOW the people you support and vote for are subverting our democracy?

You are the enemy of this nation

they deserve NO kindness or protection from the evil they create.

they NEED to be publically shamed until they accept all facts and stop fucking lying and cheating

they will deserve EVERTHING they get and more

It just happened

You going to pretend it didn't just happen just like yopu pretend the SCOTUS didn't just tell the world you party needs to KEEP being punished for cheating voters and stealing elections?

see how much they care that their fucking party cant win a debate so they CHEAT the American people out of the power through ILLEAGAL means?

They have cheated for the last fucking time.
this country wont take it anymore.

If they keep cheating they will end up dead or in prison

a quick walk down memory lane...

Back