USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

don't you think 'humiliated' is a bit strong?

I think that that English Queen has been gossiping on this board nonstop for weeks, and when a poster who is never in trouble for anything, probably the most widely liked poster on here, makes a joke, publically berating her the way Damo chose to is meant to embarrass, and that Rana shoudl have been shown the respect of a private message.

But I guess those are just for ILA, and USF and all their dirty shit.

Whatever, I don't care.

That English old lady better be put on notice, because i am on his ass after this. If it's not okay for Rana to make a joke, someone better stuff a motherfucking sock in his fucking mouth, and his gossip aren't "jokes" they are him trying to post what the stupid fool believes is personal info he got directly from that FUCKING WHORE IS FUCKING WHORE PERSONAL INFORMATION DAMO?? are you happy now that you know what I THINK?

There you go! I should put this post on a video huh? I may!

I think that that English Queen has been gossiping on this board nonstop for weeks, and when a poster who is never in trouble for anything, probably the most widely liked poster on here, makes a joke, publically berating her the way Damo chose to is meant to embarrass, and that Rana shoudl have been shown the respect of a private message.

But I guess those are just for ILA, and USF and all their dirty shit.

Whatever, I don't care.

That English old lady better be put on notice, because i am on his ass after this. If it's not okay for Rana to make a joke, someone better stuff a motherfucking sock in his fucking mouth, and his gossip aren't "jokes" they are him trying to post what the stupid fool believes is personal info he got directly from that FUCKING WHORE IS FUCKING WHORE PERSONAL INFORMATION DAMO?? are you happy now that you know what I THINK?

There you go! I should put this post on a video huh? I may!
That would rock!! :)

Leave old AOL personal info on the AOL board where nobody but the ghosts of the pasts can read it. Stop foisting that crap onto us.
Good Lord Damo....I'm no fan of the old AOL drama being dragged in here too but you're jumping on the least of all sinners. Chill out.

I don't really fall for guilt trips. Like with what you did with my your mom thing.

But if someone just made some rando thread that didn't involve me then I wouldn't go out of my way to make heart attack puns. I'm not a monster. geez.

Now now now...let's not be too hasty

You did spend a day whining about how annoyed you were when a relative of yours DARED to ask you for help when she felt suicidal.

And you do believe inanimate objects are more important than human LIVES.

Does that go for complaints as well? Rhetorical question, we all know you want us to complain in private.

Damo is probably badly constipated. Honestly, Superfreak confided in me that his personality problems ebb and flow along with his regularity which is really off. You know that Damo is wound even tighter than SF (you can tell if you read Damo closely, a lot of people don't realize it and think SF is the higher-strung Colorado asshole ((oh no offense SF!)) so we can only imagine how bad his whole digestive system is working...I may do a video on fiber here soon. I can tell it won't be amoment too soon!

It is unbelievable! I can't believe this! I am shaking my head, plus I didn't get warned in private, I got a public scolding.

This is such a farce. Everything we say about the bitches, who by the way were on this board, so it isn't AOL stuff, Tom will run to the mods telling them this is personal information!

He also allows posters from other boards to come here and spread their drama, but I make a reference that I made up and they get all pissy.

Gladys has been working overtime!

If you must know I have been at the hospital most of this afternoon, so I hate to deflate your febrile imagination.

Last edited:
No, if ILA and all of them can talk about their rape fantasies I can make comments about the old board, don't like it, ban me

It isn't personal information, I made it up about the bitch.

Plus, Damo is coming after you but letting USF get away with doing the exact same thing.

What's hilarious is Tom is the biggest offender. You should see the shit he has been posting about me, Dantes, our history, our locations, our ages (all alleged shit he got from aol or ID in PM's). I have just shaken my head, but that's me. Someone else, say Dantes, might be pretty pissed and not shrug it off. Old Queenie better take note.

If you go I go.

It's just another shining example of the ridiculous double standard practiced by the Mods here.

Zappa you're right. I see that mindless monkey passing a bunch of horseshit to Gladys. See I haven't reported any of that crap because I think it's hilarious. Darla has a cyber bd darla took voice lessons darla is Dante's yada yada. They're buffoons to me.

I only report egregious sexual harrassment.

I can't be bothered with Gladys and dumbfucks fantasy lives.

But that's me and I'm not the only one they've been doing it
To so...

Back