USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Yes, you are butthurt. Which is why you are whining and crying yet again about how unfair the world is. Which is why you told me to shut up, because you do that when you know you have already lost, but don't wish to admit it.

So do keep on crying... it is amusing.

Clueless.

You may have the last word dummy.

As for your 'toughness'... you ever see me whine about how unfair the board treats someone?

Noticing that someone OTHER THAN ONE'S SELF is being treated unfairly is not whining or weakness...it is empathy. And no, I am certain you are correct and you have never shown any sign of that.

I am just wondering how seriously ill someone has to be before you would consider not making jokes. If I said that she had serious heart trouble would you say that she must be heartbroken about it?

Can't speak for Grind, but if you hadn't written something to the effect of "there, make whatever jokes you will," I would not have made one.

i can never tell if there is some type of school yard flirtation going on between super and darla. like sometimes I think there is a grudging respect for each other and they wouldn't mind hanging out. I really can't get a read on the situation. Othertimes it seems darla actually hates super.

Did you go to Mexico to check out the dumpsters and putanas down there?

I don't need to, she has Jarod, Rune and that effing eejit Dantes to primp and prance around her.

And she has you and Superfreak with your never ending obsessive compulsive behavior chasing her and others here all over trying to get the lowdown huh, washerwoman? Too bad you just haven't figured it all out have you. Better get crackin' tempestuous tommy! as Sam Cook said: "Change is gonna come" and you haven't even got the original story right yet. So you got work to do, boy. Better check that laundry one more time!

What's hilarious is Tom is the biggest offender. You should see the shit he has been posting about me, Dantes, our history, our locations, our ages (all alleged shit he got from aol or ID in PM's). I have just shaken my head, but that's me. Someone else, say Dantes, might be pretty pissed and not shrug it off. Old Queenie better take note.

If you go I go.

Alrighty then!

i can never tell if there is some type of school yard flirtation going on between super and darla. like sometimes I think there is a grudging respect for each other and they wouldn't mind hanging out. I really can't get a read on the situation. Othertimes it seems darla actually hates super.

There is no doubt in mind that Darla wants Super to mount her like a bitch in heat. She definitely despises me and Tom. But Super? She wants him. It would probably send Dante's over the edge if it happened because all he has ever been able to do is sniff the panties she sends him. No touchie

You don't know his age or anything about him, you're an old gossip who comes on here sniping your bullshit about other people that you know nothing of, and then get your back all up and start hissing like an old Queen tabby when someone owns their own life and posts something true.

He hit it right on the head when he said what your problem is on another thread, and the proof is that you shut your big mouth real fast for once.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEP!

I thought the "to die for" part kinda sounded like you and not something a guy would typically say. But I didn't check IPs or want to just say you posted that.

So now there are gender specific statements and phrases; is that it? I can't believe this shit! Truth is stranger than fiction! That's not "guy talk"!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking sexist fools!

To be honest, I equate this to Cypress... the pressure has been building for a while... soon the inevitable blow up will occur and then the left on this board will see just who it is they were trying to protect.

Were you born this stupid or is this something you worked to develop?

yes the shit the republican keep doing are in my eyes.

Its why Im mad

Desh, both parties have prevented people from registering to vote! And they are still doing so. The registration reform law was never fully implemented and representatives form both parties took part in that non-registration process. Given all the troubles with voter fraud and the fact that only about 51 percent of eligible voters voter in any presidential election and only about 44 percent vote in the off-year elections and the fact that those numbers are falling rather than increasing, it is clear that the most pressing problem is voter registration. It is more pressing than any other problem plaguing voters.

enabling them is not keeping things cool... it encourages such behavior to continue down the path it is on. Which is why she keeps getting nuttier and nuttier... because you all keep telling her she is ok.

This statement is like so much of what you write about Darla and others here, just plain bullshit!

Back