USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Damo is probably badly constipated. Honestly, Superfreak confided in me that his personality problems ebb and flow along with his regularity which is really off. You know that Damo is wound even tighter than SF (you can tell if you read Damo closely, a lot of people don't realize it and think SF is the higher-strung Colorado asshole ((oh no offense SF!)) so we can only imagine how bad his whole digestive system is working...I may do a video on fiber here soon. I can tell it won't be amoment too soon!
Damo? As high strung as SF? In what alternative universe did you observe this? ;)

I mean ok....Damo was a bit hard on Rana there and he does have a mysanthropic streak in him but wound up like Super Freak? I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Grind.

I've told you a million times...never exagerate!

I think that that English Queen has been gossiping on this board nonstop for weeks, and when a poster who is never in trouble for anything, probably the most widely liked poster on here, makes a joke, publically berating her the way Damo chose to is meant to embarrass, and that Rana shoudl have been shown the respect of a private message.

But I guess those are just for ILA, and USF and all their dirty shit.

Whatever, I don't care.

That English old lady better be put on notice, because i am on his ass after this. If it's not okay for Rana to make a joke, someone better stuff a motherfucking sock in his fucking mouth, and his gossip aren't "jokes" they are him trying to post what the stupid fool believes is personal info he got directly from that FUCKING WHORE IS FUCKING WHORE PERSONAL INFORMATION DAMO?? are you happy now that you know what I THINK?

There you go! I should put this post on a video huh? I may!

Somebody sounds angry

Damo is probably badly constipated. Honestly, Superfreak confided in me that his personality problems ebb and flow along with his regularity which is really off. You know that Damo is wound even tighter than SF (you can tell if you read Damo closely, a lot of people don't realize it and think SF is the higher-strung Colorado asshole ((oh no offense SF!)) so we can only imagine how bad his whole digestive system is working...I may do a video on fiber here soon. I can tell it won't be amoment too soon!

For the record Darla told me that Rana is a completely insecure person who is so unbelievably weak that the slightest of reprimands will drive her into a deep depression. Darla too is almost as insecure and admits that she lashes out immediately without justification when she feels someone might have kinda sorta possibly made a comment that wasn't rosy.

For the record Darla told me that Rana is a completely insecure person who is so unbelievably weak that the slightest of reprimands will drive her into a deep depression. Darla too is almost as insecure and admits that she lashes out immediately without justification when she feels someone might have kinda sorta possibly made a comment that wasn't rosy.
Where as I on the other hand love the abuse and will...on occasion...pay extra for it. :)

Well, thank the gods... I can resolve all my problems with some stool softener! Thank you, Darla!

YOu're welcome. Stay tuned for my fiber video.

I'm on pins and needles... (I heard they help constipation, hopefully the video will tell me if that's a myth, there's butthurt and then there's butthurt ya know? There's so much I need to hear about hard stool. Thankfully I have found an expert).

Superfreak I am tougher than you and five other right wing male morons put together. Butthurt? You better kick harder if you that is your goal!

Yes, you are butthurt. Which is why you are whining and crying yet again about how unfair the world is. Which is why you told me to shut up, because you do that when you know you have already lost, but don't wish to admit it.

So do keep on crying... it is amusing.

Back