USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Normal people would feel very guilty if this happened. of course, normal people probably don't claim their family members died so they can get some time off. but reading this is good for me, I've become pretty cynical about employee sob stories in recent years, and yet I see that I am still not cynical enough. Or, wasn't...

why would you feel guilty? it's not like billy had anything to do with her death. we aren't slaves to coincidence. man you people are weird as fuck.

...and headless babies, and a debate on advising someone to get help, and how to use the ignore feature... etc... this thread is just a random clusterf**k of weirdness that somehow drew us all in. I swear I wish I had 'fecal oculus' (yeah that came up too) by the time I got to the end.

What are you complaining about? There was something for everyone.

I'll let you handle this, I don't want Grind to feel like we are piling on and being hypocritical.

Bawahahahahaha

wfqOdpl.jpg

why would you feel guilty? it's not like billy had anything to do with her death. we aren't slaves to coincidence. man you people are weird as fuck.

First of all, I would never lie about a family member dying, and I realize it's superstitious but if I said one did, and then they actually died, yeah, I'd feel guilty.

I know I am such a psychopath!

THAT WAS A REAL POST??? I have dantes on ignore. I thought ILA was doing a parody when he quoted that. hollllllllly shit.

Well, actually, the brilliant cyberdick team from Pinkerton, Dingbat, and Halfwit LLC., USF and his sidekick Gladys Kravitz, have caught me red-handed. Dantes and I share the name Dantes and I post from it half the time, and I actually wrote all that stuff about myself.

Why, too much?

Well, actually, the brilliant cyberdick team from Pinkerton, Dingbat, and Halfwit LLC., USF and his sidekick Gladys Kravitz, have caught me red-handed. Dantes and I share the name Dantes and I post from it half the time, and I actually wrote all that stuff about myself.

Why, too much?

I thought the "to die for" part kinda sounded like you and not something a guy would typically say. But I didn't check IPs or want to just say you posted that.

I thought the "to die for" part kinda sounded like you and not something a guy would typically say. But I didn't check IPs or want to just say you posted that.

It's me, they finally did your job and caught me. They are always one step ahead of me. Do you know what it's like to have two geniuses like USF and Gladys on your trail? Curses, foiled again!

Leave old AOL personal info on the AOL board where nobody but the ghosts of the pasts can read it. Stop foisting that crap onto us.

No, if ILA and all of them can talk about their rape fantasies I can make comments about the old board, don't like it, ban me

It isn't personal information, I made it up about the bitch.

\

Well, maybe it was a lucky guess! So now we know!

It is unbelievable! I can't believe this! I am shaking my head, plus I didn't get warned in private, I got a public scolding.

This is such a farce. Everything we say about the bitches, who by the way were on this board, so it isn't AOL stuff, Tom will run to the mods telling them this is personal information!

He also allows posters from other boards to come here and spread their drama, but I make a reference that I made up and they get all pissy.

Gladys has been working overtime!

Last edited:
It is unbelievable! I can't believe this! I am shaking my head, plus I didn't get warned in private, I got a public scolding.

This is such a farce. Everything we say about the bitches, who by the way were on this board, so it isn't AOL stuff, Tom will run tithe mods telling them this is personal information!

He also allows posters from other boards to come here and spread their drama, but I make a reference that I made up and they get all pisses!

Gladys has been working overtime!

What's hilarious is Tom is the biggest offender. You should see the shit he has been posting about me, Dantes, our history, our locations, our ages (all alleged shit he got from aol or ID in PM's). I have just shaken my head, but that's me. Someone else, say Dantes, might be pretty pissed and not shrug it off. Old Queenie better take note.

If you go I go.

Back