USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

I didn't post on the War on Terror board you asshole, I don't ordinarily stop to such slumming, that board was the black hole of AOL, I posted on the Bush Board, where most of the people with IQs over 60 hung out, which is why you are your banned friends never could handle it. This is more of your rewriting of history and comes from that same hole in your crotch that you pulled that shit out of about how you knew Darla for ten years, yada, yada, yada. All shit all the time. That's you all over tom!

Yes you did, I remember you used to come over and spam the board. ID wanted me to get involved in her scheme to get you banned from the university but I wanted nothing to do with it, which I told you at the time. It's not my fault that you are going a tad senile. There were some very bright people on there including Christie, Zoombwaz, Scholiastva and a few others whose names escape me. Your cyber girlfriend came over a few times as well as ScarlettRed, usually to stir up some shit and then piss off again. I am sure that if you asked Christie she would tell you all of this as she has a far better memory than me.

Last edited:
Yes you did, I remember you used to come over and spam the board. ID wanted me to get involved in her scheme to get you banned from the university but I wanted nothing to do with it, which I told you at the time. It's not my fault that you are going a tad senile. There were some very bright people on there including Christie, Zoombwaz, Scholiastva and a few others whose names escape me. Your cyber girlfriend came over a few times as well as ScarlettRed, usually to stir up some shit and then piss off again. I am sure that if you asked Christie she would tell you all of this as she has a far better memory than me.

I never posted using that name anywhere Gladys.

I never posted using that name anywhere Gladys.

Zoom posted on the Creation & Evolution board and the Rate Bush board, he did not post on WOT, maybe a few times, but like most of us thought it was a cesspool, his favorite saying, was I do not suffer fools. It was one of the reasons he quit posting here, and the reason I can't convince him to post, again. Lol

Christie does have a great memory and Tom's recall is usually flawed.

Zoom posted on the Creation & Evolution board and the Rate Bush board, he did not post on WOT, maybe a few times, but like most of us thought it was a cesspool, his favorite saying, was I do not suffer fools. It was one of the reasons he quit posting here, and the reason I can't convince him to post, again. Lol

Christie does have a great memory and Tom's recall is usually flawed.

He did post there fairly regularly, he would always give us an update on his medical problems. As for cesspits that is exactly why I avoided the Rate Bush board for the most part.

Dante's is getting a bit jealous watching Scarla give some attention to another poster. Don't worry Dante's, I hear she has a special pair of granny panties to send you for the weekend

AOL boards were a cesspool. There's really no distinguishing between individual forums.

I think every forum gets that way without censorship, unfortunately. Netscape was decent while it was monitored, but once they sold to AOL there was no moderation and it went downhill quickly.

I think every forum gets that way without censorship, unfortunately. Netscape was decent while it was monitored, but once they sold to AOL there was no moderation and it went downhill quickly.

Netscape was the best. The netscape rate bush board was the best political message board I ever expect to post on.

No, he probably has you confused with the other Reds that posted on both the WOT and the RBB. I liked Censored Red and often wondered what became of her.

I don't know if it was this board but I saw someone under the name Censored Red make a random post and it was during the Obama Presidency so at least '09 on. That was a total name from the past but she never stuck around unfortunately.

What's really sweet is having a "mod" who has most of the board on ignore! That's how Rune ended up with his own personal moderator.

The guy doesn't have the stones to engage in rational debate, much less read some of the filth his buddies spew all over these forums on a daily basis.

AOL boards were a cesspool. There's really no distinguishing between individual forums.

THe main problem was that they were for the most part unmoderated, the Bush board was the absolute worst. I will say that the Creation v Evolution board was tranquil by comparison but they really could go on and on for weeks on a subject.

I don't know if it was this board but I saw someone under the name Censored Red make a random post and it was during the Obama Presidency so at least '09 on. That was a total name from the past but she never stuck around unfortunately.

Yes, it was the same poster, I had hoped she would stay but she didn't!

Back