USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

That must be the mantra of your generation, my oldest son says exactly the same thing that he is not into guilt tripping". Usually when either me or his mother reminds him that he can call occasionally without being reminded first.

our generational is cynical to the nth degree and we don't like bullshit emotional pleas. everyone has a motive.

I know I am going to catch flack from the sisters for this one but you are seriously, seriously, seriously whipped.

You have a really fucked up fixation on darla and it's not healthy. You need to move on.

His ode to Darla was probably one of the most disturbing things I have eve read on the Internets and I read Desh's shit.

Thus says tommy, the washerwoman who hasn't ever gotten any closer to Darla than he is right now. That is, message board washerwoman close. However, I have been out with Darla in New York City and I can say without a doubt that her tantalizing, tempting tresses are simply to die for and people of both genders are simply agog when ever Darla enters a room. To be seen with Darla in Mid-town Manhattan is pure bliss: other women cherish her hair and more than one woman has remarked on how beautiful Darls elegant, rich, thick, hair is and of course the men all wait jealously for her to release the man whose arm she clings to so they can sidle up and just get a whiff of her perfume. To be with Darla makes a man proud to be alive. She is no ordinary woman and when I am with her, I feel better than I have any right to feel. She is surely the most comely combination of brains and beauty I have ever had the pleasure to know.

Unfortunately, tom has no personal experience whatsoever with Darla, he does not know her, has never met her, and has spent about 5 years here lying about how well he ever knew her. Surely a man who had to inflate his interactions with someone, who he never had such interactions with, is clearly delusional and seeking some kind of attention by association. But when faced with the exquisite and enthralling Darla, he has nothing but derogatory things to say. Of course, what else could he do, he has lusted after Darla for years form behind his washboard but she wouldn't even grace him with her dirty laundry, let alone let him touch her lustrous, alluring locks. Poor tempestuous tommy, he's so jealous and desirous of the least little attention from Darla his posts are almost appearing in green.

Do you sneak into her underwear drawer and sniff the crotch of her panties?

You are a bit disturbed

I am just wondering how seriously ill someone has to be before you would consider not making jokes. If I said that she had serious heart trouble would you say that she must be heartbroken about it?

Let me put this into perspective for you Tom. My grandmother died yesterday. I was just saying a month ago how I was going to use that as an excuse to take a weeks vacation for St. Patricks day. When I found out she died I laughed at the irony.

Let me put this into perspective for you Tom. My grandmother died yesterday. I was just saying a month ago how I was going to use that as an excuse to take a weeks vacation for St. Patricks day. When I found out she died I laughed at the irony.

Well I am profoundly sorry to hear that and I wouldn't dream of cracking a joke about it.

Normal people would feel very guilty if this happened. of course, normal people probably don't claim their family members died so they can get some time off. but reading this is good for me, I've become pretty cynical about employee sob stories in recent years, and yet I see that I am still not cynical enough. Or, wasn't...

You responded didn't you tempestuous tommy! That speaks for itself.

You remind me of one of those pilot fish that follow dugongs around picking the detritus off their hides. A bottom feeder in a very real sense.

14546-largest_Mark_Webster_34.jpg

Back