USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

What is hilarious is watching women here talk about a women's voice in the context of

"Making men cream their jeans" or that "they should be doing phone sex"

Now the real irony is that these comments are coming from the same harpies who are always look out for some sort of mysogeny.

Isn't a great double standard these women have created for themselves? They whine and complain about being sexual objects than constantly refer to themselves in sexual terms.

What is hilarious is watching women here talk about a women's voice in the context of

"Making men cream their jeans" or that "they should be doing phone sex"

Now the real irony is that these comments are coming from the same harpies who are always look out for some sort of mysogeny.

Isn't a great double standard these women have created for themselves? They whine and complain about being sexual objects than constantly refer to themselves in sexual terms.

It's different when they do it, it's post modern irony.

The right mans voice can get me into a lather.

Im not even a man.

You guys sex waves hang right in the air with your dicks and balls

It's different when they do it, it's post modern irony.

Yes. Now if we talked about Darla like that, could you imagine the high dudgeon that they would all be in?

I could have Darla and Desh in a frenzy in about five seconds. These broads are such phonies.

My guess is that what Darla was going for with posting her real voice. She was hoping some guy would make a sexual comment about it and scream for them to get banned. But since it didn't happen, she had to recruit the wannabe Darlak Desh to try to goad people into it.

Last edited:
My guess is that what Desh was going for with posting her real voice. She was hoping some guy would make a sexual comment about it and scream for them to get banned. But since it didn't happen, she had to recruit the wannabe Darlak Desh to try to goad people into it.

just making up crazy shit isn't reality dude.

swing that dick

I am on forced ignore with Rune and I couldn't be happier. As for Desh, I do seriously think she has medical issues and shouldn't even be on here as it makes her worse.

Tom if Christie actually gives a shit what you think about other posters, she's the only one, so PM her about it and stfu.

Darla really has a hard on for Tom. You typically only see these types of responses from women whose advances have been rebuffed. I wonder

Back