USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Well I don't think that is what a traitor is, however despicable of any act it might be, and I believe the way you are expressing yourself is, again, eliminationism.

bombs are not the only way to kill a country

It is treasonous

Watermark tells the story so funny I crack up. I think the SS figured out pretty fast that Wm was just a kid doing some shit talking, and they also figured out that Kingcraw was an out and out nutter who may very well try and kill W.

Go ahead and call SS on my posts.

they will likely investigate you.

I think we should make it so anyone who works to strip another of their right to vote illegally should have their life on the line.

That would secure our freedom for sure

Watermark tells the story so funny I crack up. I think the SS figured out pretty fast that Wm was just a kid doing some shit talking, and they also figured out that Kingcraw was an out and out nutter who may very well try and kill W.

speaking of out and out nutters... back to your attempts to talk her off the ledge...

Go ahead and call SS on my posts.

they will likely investigate you.

I think we should make it so anyone who works to strip another of their right to vote illegally should have their life on the line.

That would secure our freedom for sure

Who has the right to vote illegally?

How many minions would the R party be able to trough under the Bus for their cheating then?

None of the ones who have done it in the past would risk their lives for the R party

Well, with any luck you can witness it now. Or a close enough recreation.

To be honest, I equate this to Cypress... the pressure has been building for a while... soon the inevitable blow up will occur and then the left on this board will see just who it is they were trying to protect.

and you dint build that huh super duper.

fucking asshole

If you strip someone of their right to vote in an election and you did it using illegal means you will be under a death penalty threat.

that would make sure none of your assholes would be willing to risk it again huh

How many minions would the R party be able to trough under the Bus for their cheating then?

None of the ones who have done it in the past would risk their lives for the R party

If some of those cheaters were your tenants, what would you do to them?

To be honest, I equate this to Cypress... the pressure has been building for a while... soon the inevitable blow up will occur and then the left on this board will see just who it is they were trying to protect.

We've talked about this off board, don't play dumb Superfreak, though you make a great dummy! You even agreed with me, but you couldn't stop yourself. You know exactly how i Feel about it, and you are just exacerbating (no it's not like masturbating! look it up!) the condition.

what is the penalty now?

a wrist slap

and the stolen election just gets to stand

gee I wonder why the R party refuses to stop cheating

and you dint build that huh super duper.

Didn't build what Desh??? Your asylum? No, I did not build that. But the padded room is waiting for you.

If you strip someone of their right to vote in an election and you did it using illegal means you will be under a death penalty threat.

How would you execute these people Desh?

that would make sure none of your assholes would be willing to risk it again huh

What 'proof' would you have to have? Just the word of some left wing nut site claiming fraud happened? Would you then go out and execute them desh?

We've talked about this off board, don't play dumb Superfreak, though you make a great dummy! You even agreed with me, but you couldn't stop yourself. You know exactly how i Feel about it, and you are just exacerbating (no it's not like masturbating! look it up!) the condition.

Yet what do you do ON the board where the afflicted can see? Enabler.

Back