USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

dudes come right out and say what you believe Im suffering from as a mental disorder.

go ahead
You are suffering from several mental disorders. You are a great danger to yourself and others. You should commit yourself immediately, for your own safety or be committed.

the right is run by sociopaths

thata is a mental disorder,

Yeah Im way pissed today.

Yes I don't like to be threatened.

yes its makes me act like a "man" and don't back down

that is a society construct btw

I've never wanted to, have you?
Oh yes. Most definately. There was one person on this planet who if I had been given the opportunity to kill, with no personal repercusions, I would have done so gladly and probably enjoyed the experience immensly. Fortunately the asshole in question offed himself so I never really had to go there. :)

What I do - I try and keep things cool. You pour gasoline on a burning fire.

enabling them is not keeping things cool... it encourages such behavior to continue down the path it is on. Which is why she keeps getting nuttier and nuttier... because you all keep telling her she is ok.

I have never wanted to kill any human I met

Even the men who have threatened me physically.

I didn't fear them and didn't harm them physically.

I dint even think about hurting them.

It was more a SHAMING them publically right to their fucking faces.

Not one of them even swung at me when I did it.

one guys girl TRIED to push me down.

I barely moved and looked at her and said "that's assult",

I do think traitors should be up for the death penalty though

enabling them is not keeping things cool... it encourages such behavior to continue down the path it is on. Which is why she keeps getting nuttier and nuttier... because you all keep telling her she is ok.
Well that's because calling someone "nuts" around here is like calling water wet.

Between trying to get the mind into Monday morning work mode or following this epic meltdown I think the latter definitely takes the cake. Now admittedly I do feel some internal guilt off gathering entertainment from this but this one is legendary.

well meltdown ?

yeah it was a meltdown.

I should have known that site could not be trusted to fairly mod in light of the facts.

Im sorry if anyone here felt threatened by my anger.

Its not really directed at you minions.

I would scream in your faces for being stupid dupes like I screamed in the faces of drug dealers for being scum.

I sure would like the LAWS to have some teeth so that our elections system no longer is a joke.

without clean elections you don't have anything but a dictatorship in the end.

So far we have avoided the ONE PARTY RULE the right is seeking.

If we don't stop them from cheating and allow idiots to deny all the FACTS then they will get their one party rule.

at the point you will hate them too but it will be too late

Back