Vacation location

I think my favorite vacation I took was to the Marshall Islands. The main island is a bit dumpy, but the outer island I visited was pristine. Easily 150 - 200 feet of visibility under the water. No electricity, save for a solar panel or generator. It felt like I left the world and all its concerns behind.

I really want to visit Europe. Did Moscow, it was okay, well it was for work. Would love to see Stonehenge and have some real fish and chips at a British pub, Ireland and Sweden.

Santorini Greece; Just rest and relaxation on a Lagoon Charter with a Cook, plenty of Beer, Cigars ... and looking at Heavenly Bodies

boat-rentals-santorini-processed.jpg

My plans include US Virgin Islands, Guam, England, Ireland, Italy, Greece, and Australia. Pretty sure I'll get to most, because my wife is only indifferent toward Britain, Italy, and Australia, but, she does have friends in England (as well as Guam).

My plans include US Virgin Islands, Guam, England, Ireland, Italy, Greece, and Australia. Pretty sure I'll get to most, because my wife is only indifferent toward Britain, Italy, and Australia, but, she does have friends in England (as well as Guam).

Why Guam? Been there, it is like inland LA in the middle of the ocean.

Sounds cool.

When you go to Guam, make sure to visit the water falls. They are not tall and majestic like the northwest falls, but you can slide down them like a water park, well almost...

Just cover your family heirlooms and you'll be just fine. And btw, even little kids enjoy it.

I want to go hiking in Switzerland. It's fucking beautiful there!

suiza_1280x643_b7c19152.jpg

I summited this mountain.

Just over 10, 000 feet and a 20 mile hike.

I had difficulty above the air zone but my friend came back down and pulled me up.

Back