Vacation location

Wow, you're an ass even outside of political forums. That's pretty sad. Even some of the most toxic posters on this site are rather pleasant in the off-topic forum.

All I'm doing is expecting from others what they expect from me. How is that being an ass?

Antrim County, Michigan.....camping on the shore of Lake Michigan, floating on an inflatable raft for two days straight.......

Three yrs. of working and living in Bavaria was an experience better than a vacation. Skied all over the Alps, more places than I can remember but mostly Austria, summers not too hot usually in the high 70's, once had a heatwave in the 80's that lasted 6 weeks. Even the town I lived in (Kitzingen) was a postcard.
g000501.jpg
Best of all that's where I met my wife!

Three yrs. of working and living in Bavaria was an experience better than a vacation. Skied all over the Alps, more places than I can remember but mostly Austria, summers not too hot usually in the high 70's, once had a heatwave in the 80's that lasted 6 weeks. Even the town I lived in (Kitzingen) was a postcard.
View attachment 5885
Best of all that's where I met my wife!

Awesome!

For our 25th anniversary my wife and I took a Viking river cruise from Switzerland to The Netherlands. Best trip ever.
Cool. did you go on the Rhine or Mosul? Or thru France? The Mosul had the best Riesling ever and the towns looked like out of a fairy tale book.

Okay, that is bitchin!

It's the best way to see Europe. The rivers were the first highways, so you see so much history. Floating luxury hotel and restaurant cruises mainly at night to deliver you to a new city every morning.

My plans include US Virgin Islands, Guam, England, Ireland, Italy, Greece, and Australia. Pretty sure I'll get to most, because my wife is only indifferent toward Britain, Italy, and Australia, but, she does have friends in England (as well as Guam).
I've been to Guam...you're not missing much.

Back