wack just threatened to kill me me in a private message

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the surface, he seems' like a fairly personable guy. As time passed, I realized that he's not only incapable of following a thought, but I believe he's a bit unstable. Granted, he drunk posts on weekends, so there is that.

But, I finally had to add him to the ignore list. I tried, but it isn't going to work.
Another shitstirrer!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Stop shitstirring, she is the board lunatic! It is also against the rules to discuss PMs publically.

You accusing someone of "shitstirring", that's hilarious.

Your posts are no less Looney than Her's. Not even a little bit.

who do I report that to?

He threatened my life as well.

You were the only person on this board who acknowledge it. Everyone else just ignored it as they usually do with angry racist white males. They say he's a good guy, he's not racist, but he sure does support the racist right at every turn.

I don't care what kind of board anyone post on, but threatening people lives should have some type of consequence. I didn't go to the police or mods because I can see right threw him and, he doesn't phase me. I do feel he crossed the line with physically threatening me because I call him the racist he is by what he supports. But if you feel threatened do what you need to do to feel safe.

I call bullshit. And besides, she admits she is not scared, so that most likely negates a threat.

Further, the lunatic first brought his daughter, repeatedly into conversations saying his daughter's life will be ruined because he allegedly lies. IIRC, he mentioned his daughter was recently born. What sick person would say that shit about someones infant daughter?

I call bullshit. And besides, she admits she is not scared, so that most likely negates a threat.

Further, the lunatic first brought his daughter, repeatedly into conversations saying his daughter's life will be ruined because he allegedly lies. IIRC, he mentioned his daughter was recently born. What sick person would say that shit about someones infant daughter?
She also threatened to kill him first and then claimed it was a mistake.

And you simply forward the PM to one of the mods. How stupid does one ha e to be to not know this or to not know to PM this instead of likely slandering Cawacko on the board.

You could ask Owls. I believe she dealt with something similar from a cretin on Amazon.

Ah yes, "The General" aka "Father Ben" the Nazi lover. I printed out copies of his threatening emails and posts and took them to the cyber crime officer at our local cop shop. Thankfully I knew his real name and location. The threats stopped within a week and he was never heard from again. The only thing Amazon did was ban him, repeatedly. Like they did with Toxic. They just made new socks and came back.

Is Evince talking about Cawacko?

Last edited:
You could ask Owls. I believe she dealt with something similar from a cretin on Amazon.

I'm not worried

he is just testosterone impaired

he wont kill me

its what men have done women for centuries

try to scare them into submission

I have never in my life submitted to a man who tried to scare me

I have stood down men twice my size before in real life

I don't scare

I go full on stand my ground and taunt them to hit me

not one never has

and if they did I would OWN their lives.

I would send them a Christmas card to their prison cell though

Ah yes, "The General" aka "Father Ben" the Nazi lover. I printed out copies of his threatening emails and posts and took them to the cyber crime officer at our local cop shop. Thankfully I knew his real name and location. The threats stopped within a week and he was never heard from again. The only thing Amazon did was ban him, repeatedly.

I don't know who evince is talking about. They sometimes use old names to describe people around here, and I've learned a few.

Ah yes, "The General" aka "Father Ben" the Nazi lover. I printed out copies of his threatening emails and posts and took them to the cyber crime officer at our local cop shop. Thankfully I knew his real name and location. The threats stopped within a week and he was never heard from again. The only thing Amazon did was ban him, repeatedly.

Wasn't long before Bowel Woman came along to take a shit.

Ah yes, "The General" aka "Father Ben" the Nazi lover. I printed out copies of his threatening emails and posts and took them to the cyber crime officer at our local cop shop. Thankfully I knew his real name and location. The threats stopped within a week and he was never heard from again. The only thing Amazon did was ban him, repeatedly. Like they did with Toxic. They just made new socks and came back.

I believe so, it' sure is who I'm talking about.

I'm not worried

he is just testosterone impaired

he wont kill me

its what men have done women for centuries

try to scare them into submission

I have never in my life submitted to a man who tried to scare me

I have stood down men twice my size before in real life

I don't scare

I go full on stand my ground and taunt them to hit me

not one never has

and if they did I would OWN their lives.

I would send them a Christmas card to their prison cell though

So you didn't take him seriously, not scared but you had to make a thread about reporting it....

Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back