wack just threatened to kill me me in a private message

Status
Not open for further replies.
She clearly stated (many times) that what you deem a threat was merely a TYPO!

She even went back and fixed the offending post.

WHY do you continue to spread the lie that she threatened your daughter?
Why did she keep mentioning his 14 month old daughter? Why did she mention his 14 month old daughter at all?

Last edited:
It took me for a loop

I was in shock

Ive known him over a decade

You couldn't have handled it privately? You just wanted to smear his name. I don't believe for a minute he threatened to kill you. Maybe you threatened his infant daughter and maybe he responded to your threat.

You couldn't have handled it privately? You just wanted to smear his name. I don't believe for a minute he threatened to kill you. Maybe you threatened his infant daughter and maybe he responded to your threat.

and maybe oak trees grow out of your nose and you trim them and sell it for firewood

Why did she keep mentioning his 14 year old daughter? Why did she mention his 14 year old daughter at all?

she is 14 months old

he brags about her and rightly so

I'm sure she is a beautiful innocent child

he basks in right wing lies

those very lies will harm her life

Lies dont make your life better

Only truth makes your life better

Nope, seems I was right, you freaking sicko, threatening an infants life. Report yourself. Even mentioning her makes you flunking sick in the head.

and remember what you evil shits used to say about maineman and is son

you have no morals

she is 14 months old

he brags about her and rightly so

I'm sure she is a beautiful innocent child

he basks in right wing lies

Lies dont make your life better

Only truth makes your life better
14 months old? Even worse. None of your business...especially to say that her life would be ruined by her parents. You're wrong, completely wrong, on this one...
Same on you...

Since you want to go here Desh, I'll say it one time publicly. You can say what ever you want about me (that's negative). I'm a big boy I can handle it. You threaten my (14 month old) daughter and you have crossed the line which is what you did yesterday. So yes, I will stand up for her. And yes I will protect her.

Like I said yesterday I live in a City where there are large numbers of mentally ill people living on the streets that will approach you and scream at you. You don't attack them because you know they aren't well but at the same time you are prepared to defend yourself if it comes to that. It's just how things work. Same thing here. I've said numerous times on this board i'm 45 years old and never been in a fight in my life. It's not my personality. But because I don't fight doesn't mean I wouldn't if I had to defend my family.

So you threaten my daughter like you did yesterday and yes I will stand up for her. If you don't like that don't threaten her.

like I said you will lie about it for the rest of your shitty life huh

it was a one letter typo which I fixed the SECOND I realized it existed

and then I made post after post clarifying it was a typo.

my finger did not hit the t key hard enough

so I fixed it

everyone here knows I have told you the same thing repeatedly

YOUR LIES WILL RUIN YOUR DAUGTHER LIFE

and its still true

She clearly stated (many times) that what you deem a threat was merely a TYPO!

She even went back and fixed the offending post.

WHY do you continue to spread the lie that she threatened your daughter?

How many times has the loony said Cwackers is the worst father in the world?

Someone threatened your life over that? There's nothing there. It's psychotic to take that as they did, and threaten you. Man I thought I was paranoid.

when I first typed it my finger did not hit then t key hard enough to register it.

I corrected it the second I saw it

he knows it was a typo

hes just an opportunistic liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back