wack just threatened to kill me me in a private message

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you didn't take him seriously, not scared but you had to make a thread about reporting it....

Idiot

grind once used the name of a serial killer and told me he would show at my door uninvited

he has access to my personal information

want to see how I reacted to that?

Since you want to go here Desh, I'll say it one time publicly. You can say what ever you want about me (that's negative). I'm a big boy I can handle it. You threaten my (14 month old) daughter and you have crossed the line which is what you did yesterday. So yes, I will stand up for her. And yes I will protect her.

Like I said yesterday I live in a City where there are large numbers of mentally ill people living on the streets that will approach you and scream at you. You don't attack them because you know they aren't well but at the same time you are prepared to defend yourself if it comes to that. It's just how things work. Same thing here. I've said numerous times on this board i'm 45 years old and never been in a fight in my life. It's not my personality. But because I don't fight doesn't mean I wouldn't if I had to defend my family.

So you threaten my daughter like you did yesterday and yes I will stand up for her. If you don't like that don't threaten her.

I'm not worried

he is just testosterone impaired

he wont kill me

its what men have done women for centuries

try to scare them into submission

I have never in my life submitted to a man who tried to scare me

I have stood down men twice my size before in real life

I don't scare

I go full on stand my ground and taunt them to hit me

not one never has

and if they did I would OWN their lives.

I would send them a Christmas card to their prison cell though

groaning because I protect myself

you really are one creepy fuck

One more time Desh I said don't threaten my daughter. If you threaten her like any parent I will stand up for her. Otherwise there are no problems.

go look at the message and bring back your exact words

Ill be fine with that

you can admit you were way out of line and lying about what I said

you know it was a typo

I never threatened anyone

yet you said you would kill me

apologise and admit to the TRUTH and I will ask Damo not to ban you

I don't know if it matters to him though

Ill link to the posts and thread in which you claim I threatened someone

It was a one letter typo in which I added the missing letter to as soon as I saw it

I don't think it would be a bad idea.

I find the practice on this site of wishing people would die, or be killed, or commit suicide, to be over the top strange. I like the light moderation because it gives us the ability to respond to attacks, but I also think it fosters a toxic environment. It may also attract certain undesirables, like this person who threatened you.

Hell, it was one of the mods who wished death on me while my family watches.

Desh, no one woke up and thought "let's threaten Desh today". You conveniently leave out you said you will ruin her 14 month old life. I simply you if you do that your life will be ruined as well. Nothing more than that.

no big shock that a snowflake lefty like desh took something as innocuous as that and turned it in to a death threat. go find your safe space desh.

Desh, no one woke up and thought "let's threaten Desh today". You conveniently leave out you said you will ruin her 14 month old life. I simply you if you do that your life will be ruined as well. Nothing more than that.

She clearly stated (many times) that what you deem a threat was merely a TYPO!

She even went back and fixed the offending post.

WHY do you continue to spread the lie that she threatened your daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back