Was dropping the Bomb on Japan racist?

Was dropping the A-bomb on Japan racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White Democrats seem to have a higher work ethic than White Republicans.

I guess that's why white Democrats support people having taken out school loans having them forgiven rather than paying back what THEY borrowed.

I guess that's why white Democrats support a government system of healthcare rather than providing something to an employer where it's part of their compensation.

Having a good work ethic involves providing to yourself what is your responsibility to provide and not relying on the government to do it for you.

I guess that's why white Democrats support people having taken out school loans having them forgiven rather than paying back what THEY borrowed.

I guess that's why white Democrats support a government system of healthcare rather than providing something to an employer where it's part of their compensation.

Having a good work ethic involves providing to yourself what is your responsibility to provide and not relying on the government to do it for you.

Lol, compare the GDP per capita income of states like Massachusetts, California, Connecticut & New Jersey to the likes of Kentucky, West Virginia, Montana, and Tennessee.

Lol, compare the GDP per capita income of states like Massachusetts, California, Connecticut & New Jersey to the likes of Kentucky, West Virginia, Montana, and Tennessee.

Compare the cost of living in each set of states. Of the top ten most expensive states to live, California, Mass, Conn., and NJ hold spots 2,3,4, and 6. Making 30% more doesn't mean anything if the cost of living is 50% more.

First off penis breath I asked a fucking question. I would say fuck you but you would enjoy that too much.

Jakemax is very likely to be a Legion sock or possibly a CFM sock.

It's difficult for a low IQ dumbass (e.g. RomanD) to impersonate an intelligent person but it's easy for an intelligent person to impersonate a racist dumbass.

Regardless, if Jakemax is dying of thirst, I wouldn't piss in his mouth. He's not worth the effort.

Compare the cost of living in each set of states. Of the top ten most expensive states to live, California, Mass, Conn., and NJ hold spots 2,3,4, and 6. Making 30% more doesn't mean anything if the cost of living is 50% more.

Prices & incomes are higher because of higher demand because we produce more & have more value.

Jakemax is very likely to be a Legion sock or possibly a CFM sock.

It's difficult for a low IQ dumbass (e.g. RomanD) to impersonate an intelligent person but it's easy for an intelligent person to impersonate a racist dumbass.

Regardless, if Jakemax is dying of thirst, I wouldn't piss in his mouth. He's not worth the effort.

Looks like another claim without proof.

If you were on fire, I wouldn't piss on you unless I could piss gasoline.

Prices & incomes are higher because of higher demand because we produce more & have more value.

Making 30% more doesn't mean anything if the cost of living is 50% more. You're on the losing end.

Why do you think so many people are moving out of high tax, high cost of living areas to places where it's lower?

Making 30% more doesn't mean anything if the cost of living is 50% more. You're on the losing end.

Why do you think so many people are moving out of high tax, high cost of living areas to places where it's lower?

Never been to proper Appalachia.

But, I've been to Harrisburg, PA & Sarasota, FL.

The houses are much bigger on the whole around the NYC metro & cars here tend to be pricey ones too.

Never been to proper Appalachia.

But, I've been to Harrisburg, PA & Sarasota, FL.

The houses are much bigger on the whole around the NYC metro & cars here tend to be pricey ones too.

Me neither.

The houses aren't bigger and car prices are relative to where you live.

No worries. I like the AK-47 over the AR-15 for several reasons. #1 is a facet of Russian engineering philosophy. The same philosophy they used on the Yak-3; easy to maintain, repair and operate.

In the Navy, I was an ASW helicopter pilot in the late 80s (SH-3G). Obviously the Soviets were our main threat. Our job was inner zone defense of "Mother", our assigned aircraft carrier. S-3s (fixed-wing jet ASW) and fleet destroyers and frigates provided outer zone defense. Soviet subs, be they diesel or nukes, were built very tough. It would take a lucky shot with one of our Mk 46 torpedoes to kill one which would give any attacking Soviet sub time to sink Mother.

Like hunting, placement counts for a lot. With two ASW helicopters or one SH-3G and one S-3 jet, the chances of successfully hunting and killing an attacking Soviet attack sub were greatly increased but still not guaranteed.....which is why, in an actual combat situation with the Soviets, dropping a nuclear depth bomb was the only way to insure a kill on the sub and to protect the 5000 sailors aboard Mother.

Tom Clancy's "The Hunt for Red October" is a terrifically accurate book if you are interested in the tactics and weapons at the time.
good stuff... And great Red Oct = great book

Soviet military doctrine seemed to privilege reliabilty and overwhelming firepower. Until the M1A1 came along, our tanks were consistently outgunned by Soviet tanks. The AK47 used a 7.62 mm cartridge which was ridiculously powerful compared to the NATO 5.56 mm small arms cartridge.

I believe USA always had the advantage in blue water Navy and strategic bombing, but the Soviet conventional land forces were formidable, especially tanks and artillery. Which is why up to the 1970s, NATO conventional strategy including using tactical nukes to stop a Soviet hypothetical invasion of western Europe -- NATO was aware their ground forces would not stop the Warsaw Pact forces.

Back