Was/is Obama really a closet fiddlestick?

Been nice playing with you. Was worth it just to make a fool out of Owl again and show what a total liar she is. I mean really,....with all the things one could lie about,....WHO the fuck lies about putting someone on ignore? LMAO......

Owl....

She has two windows open. One under her owl account with the ignore,....the other open under a sock account to read me. Not exactly rocket science you stanky OLD queef.

Owl really IS a dumbsh*t. Absolutely NO question.;)

Ive heard it said the old Jews in Chicago used to pass him around like a 2 dollar whore. They named him bath house Barry. Ive also heard there has been much trouble in his marriage of late. Finally coming out?

Here is a pastor talking about Barry's perverse gay lifestyle...

Meh. I find it more interesting that you are so fascinated by the idea of Barry and a bunch of men sucking each other's cocks and moaning as they are bent over a bench in the locker room. How often to you fantasize such things? Not that there's anything wrong with it if you do.

Obama is a has-been, only one step up from Hillary because he actually did serve as President. In a few months, Obama will probably be one step above has-been Trump because Barry served two-terms and Donnie only one.

All I had to do was whistle,..... and those old flea bitten mutts came a running ! Too funny! Even ones who CLAIM to have me on ignore! ..... " I have no interest whatsoever in ANYTHING Stone has to say!!! So I think I'll open up all of his threads and READ THEM! " ...... Bwaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha

Caught you again,.....retard. ;)

:magagrin:

Yep!;)

Men who are overly concerned about what other men are doing with their penises are very likely not straight. Just sayin'.

There are psych studies which indicate a link between homophobes and latent homosexuals. It's kind of like how the worst anti-smokers are often former smokers. Repressions of desires cause conflicts in the mind and can result in anger towards the repressed desire. In this case, latent homosexuals, toe-tapping Republicans, etc make a big deal about gays when, in reality, they want to be gay but are afraid to come out.

Notice how Stone and Steve are giving each other virtual handjobs. It's a "safe" form of homosexuality.

There are psych studies which indicate a link between homophobes and latent homosexuals. It's kind of like how the worst anti-smokers are often former smokers. Repressions of desires cause conflicts in the mind and can result in anger towards the repressed desire. In this case, latent homosexuals, toe-tapping Republicans, etc make a big deal about gays when, in reality, they want to be gay but are afraid to come out.

Notice how Stone and Steve are giving each other virtual handjobs. It's a "safe" form of homosexuality.

You are one PATHETIC little sh*thead, Dutchy. 'Sigh'.

This thread and author are the real reasons why Biden is leading in the polls in double digits.

It is because of the hateful shit just like this by Trump and the people who condone his corruptions and continue Trump's lies, Fake News, and bigotry!

SO! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK STONE- IT IS WORKING. YOU ARE HELPING BIDEN TO BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

Thanks for all of your pitiful and pathetic efforts to help!

This thread and author are the real reasons why Biden is leading in the polls in double digits.

It is because of the hateful shit just like this by Trump and the people who condone his corruptions and continue Trump's lies, Fake News, and bigotry!

SO! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK STONE- IT IS WORKING. YOU ARE HELPING BIDEN TO BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

:palm:

It is because of the hateful shit just like this!

Even a million homophobic latent homosexuals aren't the reason why Biden is in the lead. Biden is in the lead because Trump royally fucked up his first major crisis. I have money on Trump to win the election and, before the COVID fiasco, I think Trump would have won.

Now, everything Trump claimed is proven a lie. The virus wasn't a hoax, Trump doesn't control the economy and the Democrats aren't responsible for every bad thing happening to America.

This post has been reported, Dutchy. Congratulations.
You can fantasize about me all you like but you'll have to stick with your fantasies about Obama.

2st0ml.jpg

Even a million homophobic latent homosexuals aren't the reason why Biden is in the lead. Biden is in the lead because Trump royally fucked up his first major crisis. I have money on Trump to win the election and, before the COVID fiasco, I think Trump would have won.

Now, everything Trump claimed is proven a lie. The virus wasn't a hoax, Trump doesn't control the economy and the Democrats aren't responsible for every bad thing happening to America.

That is not the only reason. THE VOCAL MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ARE SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THE HILLARY/OBAMA/LIBERAL/DEMOCRAT haters that have been running their mouths for the last 12 years about Hillary and Obama.

THIS IS BETWEEN THE HATERS AND THE VOCAL MAJORITY OF AMERICANS NOW!

IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT TRUMP NOW- IT IS JUST AS MUCH ABOUT DEFEATING HIS HATEFUL FOLLOWERS TOO- AND GIVING THEM SOMETHING TO REALLY HATE!

LIKE BIDEN DEFEATING THEIR GOD OF HATE- DONALD TRUMP!

Back