Was/is Obama really a closet fiddlestick?

That's an interesting observation. There is a lot of overlap with incel culture and alt-right ideology. Some of Trump biggest supporters are the thirty-something neckbeards who still live with mom.

Agreed. In many ways, the Alt-Right/QAnon/Incel nutjobs are Trump's "SS" to the Republican "Wehrmacht". They are Trump's main cheerleaders.

Note the hardest Alt-Right Pro-Trumpers on this forum and note that most of them are anti-woman, fanatically so.

:laugh: that's a good one!

That's not an answer!

Let's ask Stevie since he fits the profile of Alt-Right Pro-Trump homophobic misogynist:
Does a bear sh*t in the woods? Of COURSE Barry the Fairy AND Traitor Obama was and IS a closet homosexual. Absolutely NO question.
Owl really IS a dumbsh*t. Absolutely NO question.;)

Steve: if you blow your male roommate does that make him gay if he pretends you are his girlfriend? How about you if you pretend it's a meatsicle?

Yep. Notice who are laughing? Yep.

Nope....Im the one doing most of the laughing because I got a bunch of people all triggered up just by putting up a silly thread. As an added bonus I got Owl to make an ass out of herself again by lying about me being on ignore. Hint hint..... putting someone on ignore really doesnt count if you are also keeping another window open with a sock account and still reading the person supposedly on ignore. :laugh: Once in awhile the old sow forgets and makes a post under her Owl account and TELLS on HERSELF!! GREAT FUN!! ;)

:magagrin:

Nope....Im the one doing most of the laughing because I got a bunch of people all triggered up just by putting up a silly thread. As an added bonus I got Owl to make an ass out of herself again by lying about me being on ignore. Hint hint..... putting someone on ignore really doesnt count if you are also keeping another window open with a sock account and still reading the person supposedly on ignore. :laugh: Once in awhile the old sow forgets and makes a post under her Owl account and TELLS on HERSELF!! GREAT FUN!! ;)

You really think you triggered us? Seriously? That's hilarious. Besides, you are now officially a troll.

Again, Owl can read thread titles made by you, dumbass.

Then why the projecting? You do not know who people here are.

No projecting. Thats just standard lib crazy talk. They accuse everyone of it when in fact many people do not project. Its silly talk is all.....not to be taken seriously, just laughed at as ignorant.

No projecting. Thats just standard lib crazy talk. They accuse everyone of it when in fact many people do not project. Its silly talk is all.....not to be taken seriously, just laughed at as ignorant.

Ah. So you're being childish like Trump. Got it. ;) Go have fun at a playground.

You really think you triggered us? Seriously? That's hilarious. Besides, you are now officially a troll.

Again, Owl can read thread titles made by you, dumbass.

She was addressing more than the title.....DUMBASS! Wow,....you have ANOTHER bad day today or what? Who pissed in your soy? :cool:

giphy.gif

Back