Was/is Obama really a closet fiddlestick?

You really think you triggered us? Seriously? That's hilarious. Besides, you are now officially a troll.

Again, Owl can read thread titles made by you, dumbass.

I can indeed. I did find his confession, in the post that you quoted, about how to troll with a sock account very enlightening though, didn't you? He also accidentally confessed to his deep-seated misogyny.

There's a reason we call them Reichtards. :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Been nice playing with you. Was worth it just to make a fool out of Owl again and show what a total liar she is. I mean really,....with all the things one could lie about,....WHO the fuck lies about putting someone on ignore? LMAO......

Owl....

She has two windows open. One under her owl account with the ignore,....the other open under a sock account to read me. Not exactly rocket science you stanky OLD queef.

You still end up seeing most ignored dinguses posts, King Dingus. I have you and plenty of others on ignore. Unlike my last forum, ignore doesn't block anything besides your direct posts.

Folks.......this is what a classic case of TRIGGERING looks like. Textbook in fact. ;)

LOL. Now go over to one of the "Trump is a fucking moron" threads to see a bunch of these triggered assholes:

2rb10a.jpg

Nope....Im the one doing most of the laughing because I got a bunch of people all triggered up just by putting up a silly thread. As an added bonus I got Owl to make an ass out of herself again by lying about me being on ignore. Hint hint..... putting someone on ignore really doesnt count if you are also keeping another window open with a sock account and still reading the person supposedly on ignore. :laugh: Once in awhile the old sow forgets and makes a post under her Owl account and TELLS on HERSELF!! GREAT FUN!! ;)

:magagrin:

Nice post, Stone.

Now who thinks Jabba was straight?

Ian Mckellen was the grand wizard

Man-pantificationism pathos:
The final frontier. These are the voyages of the
Royal Gayship Enterpenny.
Its continuing mission:
to explore strange new worlds.
To seek out new life styles and new civilizations.
To boldly go where no man has gone before!

one step for man one step for man kinda
61pu9gUb8KL._SY355_.jpg

20070808__20070810_F4_AE10SCSHOWp1.jpg

Back