Watch the Answers to These 2 Questions

No, not anything like a “high percentage of them kidney failure”. Not even close. In fact, the jury is still out on the entire issue, with studies indicating little risk and others indicating some. NONE with your “high percentage”. The recommendation is that if a person already has reduced kidney function, they not be treated with Remdesivir.

The fact is, pally boy, that drug was used to treat ACTIVE COVID patients, which were most often the unvaccinated in the first place. COVID also caused pulmonary problems such as pneumonia, Cletus. You know, lungs filling with fluid.

You really should let this one go. You embarrass yourself with your public display of ignorance.
It's stunningly ignorant.

No, not anything like a “high percentage of them kidney failure”. Not even close. In fact, the jury is still out on the entire issue, with studies indicating little risk and others indicating some. NONE with your “high percentage”. The recommendation is that if a person already has reduced kidney function, they not be treated with Remdesivir.

The fact is, pally boy, that drug was used to treat ACTIVE COVID patients, which were most often the unvaccinated in the first place. COVID also caused pulmonary problems such as pneumonia, Cletus. You know, lungs filling with fluid.

You really should let this one go. You embarrass yourself with your public display of ignorance.

Why Remdesivir Failed: Preclinical Assumptions Overestimate the Clinical Efficacy of Remdesivir for COVID-19 and Ebola​

I have not personally seen the death certificate of anyone who has died from COVID.

I don’t know of anyone who has been injured or died from the vaccine or any of its boosters.

However, your “COVID alone” reveals your ignorance of the disease.
You have no evidence that anyone died from covid alone but you claim others are ignorant. You can't make this stuff up.

If one was vaccinated to prevent COVID in the first place, there’s no need to treat it. Diversion doesn’t help your case.
Please sir. I hope you know by now that the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine did not prevent the recipient from getting and spreading the virus.
This is common knowledge at this point.

You have no evidence that anyone died from covid alone but you claim others are ignorant. You can't make this stuff up.
You can look up the same stats everyone else has, bitch. But you’re too fucking stupid and lazy to sort out the lies.

I merely said that I, PERSONALLY, had never seen a death certificate. Why is English so difficult for you?

Please sir. I hope you know by now that the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine did not prevent the recipient from getting and spreading the virus.
This is common knowledge at this point.
The common knowledge is that it did not prevent the spread. It had high efficacy in preventing one from getting COVID, as well as lessening the symptoms when they did. So, dumbfuck, when the symptoms are absent or very mild, there is no need for any antiviral.

You can look up the same stats everyone else has, bitch. But you’re too fucking stupid and lazy to sort out the lies.

I merely said that I, PERSONALLY, had never seen a death certificate. Why is English so difficult for you?
One of your best qualities is how proud you are of being such an abject idiot.

The real tragedy is the number of miscreants who refused the free Covid injections but didn't die,
because a lot of them are trumpanzee mutants.

I've seen a few, but I admittedly don't know what this discussion is about..
The OP wrote :
Do you know anyone who has died of Covid, JUST Covid alone?
Do you know anyone who has been injured or died of the Covid jab?

I believe he thinks that a Covid death only counts if there are no other diagnoses on the death certificate. Example, if someone goes to the hospital with Covid and dies because the virus caused their heart and lungs to give out, they didn't really die from Covid.

The Remdesivir they gave the Covid patients gave a high percentage of them kidney failure and the lungs filled up with fluid. Remdesivir was a failed Ebola drug and the USA had tons of unused product. So then they put them on the breathing machine and the toe tag Covid was the result. Cash for murder....
Legal.
Brasil was second to the US in the number of covid deaths, yet I remember Bolsonaro pushing ivermectin as a preventive.

Public health officials and virologists know more than a professional pontificator or whatever the fuck the OP claims to be. Vaccines work. Covid killed people. Anyone who believes otherwise is too stupid to engage with. Period. Full stop.

The OP wrote :
Do you know anyone who has died of Covid, JUST Covid alone?
Do you know anyone who has been injured or died of the Covid jab?

I believe he thinks that a Covid death only counts if there are no other diagnoses on the death certificate. Example, if someone goes to the hospital with Covid and dies because the virus caused their heart and lungs to give out, they didn't really die from Covid.
Every person who has ever died died because their heart stopped.

This is not a serious argument. We are engaged with fools.

Back