We can all agree on 1 thing!

Yet you didn't castigate Gerud yesterday when you had the chance, did you? Too busy ironing?

Nah, I was busy kicking the ass of two moron men who thought they were going to beat me out of a sale. I don't iron, I send my clothes out. Too bad your mommy can't afford to do the same.

Maybe it's just me but I see a difference hate and trust. I don't hate my government. I do have issues with trusting politicians. If I have trouble trusting politicians does automatically mean I hate my government?

Desh you keep referencing Bush. Do you remember LBJ and Gulf of Tonkin? I think there are a lot of good reasons people question politicians of both party's.

Im never said other presidents haven't lied.

If you recall I have spoken of my hate of Johnson.

I dint think Johnson did the good things he did out of being a moral guy.

he was an ashole.

NOW did johnsons lies keepo people from trusting bush when we needed to go into afganistan?

Nope.

I was pro that one.

I was NOT pro Iraq war because it was being based on obvious lies.

THIS ONE IS NOT

Nah, I was busy kicking the ass of two moron men who thought they were going to beat me out of a sale. I don't iron, I send my clothes out. Too bad your mommy can't afford to do the same.

LOL, you sure do a lot of irony, so I figured you were busy ironing, like a washerwoman.

whoever looks at the documentation they are moved to the Obama side.

there are things you don't know about the situation folks.

Remember when you were all calling Clinton names for trying to get some camel jockey named OBL and you all pretended it was about Monica?

fuck you people will back the stupidest shit for your idiot political party.

It was about Monica!

when the intel comes out what will you fucks do.

call me more names for knowing your fucking idiots who place party over country at every turn?

call me more names for knowing your fucking idiots who place party over country at every turn?

I will still ask, "What is the compelling interest for the US to take unilateral action in Syria?" and "What will a victory in Syria look like?" and "How are we going to ensure that the civilians they place around these weapons aren't harmed?" and "What will you be saying when Iran enters the fray and it becomes more than "limited action" in Syria?"

So what about all these Democrats, in Congress and regular citizens, who are against attacking Syria. Are they all putting the Democratic Party over country here?

see why your party is dying.

all you have to defend your idiocy is fucking lies

you are a racist because you want to bomb kids to protect them. you are going to go blow arms off of kids for your own ego.

This also makes you a sociopath. Only sociopaths would want to go bomb children like you do.

You also hate democracy, a majority of americans don't want to invade, but you are hoping that this country goes against the will of the majority, because you are a democracy hater.

FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a racist because you want to bomb kids to protect them. you are going to go blow arms off of kids for your own ego.

This also makes you a sociopath. Only sociopaths would want to go bomb children like you do.

You also hate democracy, a majority of americans don't want to invade, but you are hoping that this country goes against the will of the majority, because you are a democracy hater.

FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would kids be sitting on military planes ?

You pretend that "unsure" means the same thing as "for", I do not. Unsure people are not "for" action. Only 19% are "for" action.

What you originally said was that 91% were against action. You walked that back to 81%. But the reality is that 56% are against. Also, too, where's the support for the claim that "the rest want more proof that we're bombing the right guy and that there actually is an American interest for us to take action."

And, Darla, this matters to me because Damo does this kind of shit all the time and I like to try to keep him a little bit honest.

Back