'We have broken speed of light'

My point too ----except that I suggest it can't happen because there is no such thing as a time warp. A Space warp maybe

Not that we know of yet.... possibly....
If this claim proves true, well we knew that travel faster than light was impossible too.

I work in the bleeding edge of client server tech. We do a few impossible things every year ;)

I can make you a graph right now, with time as a dimension. Birth rates, homosexuality incidence, whatever you want.
You can try, many have but all you will end up with is a chart showing different times. that doesn't make it a demention.--NO SUCH THING.

I can make you a graph right now, with time as a dimension. Birth rates, homosexuality incidence, whatever you want.
You can try, many have but all you will end up with is a chart showing different times. and showing different variations. of the same issue.

that doesn't make it a demention.--NO SUCH THING.

Time, The Fourth Dimension
http://www.jimloy.com/physics/4d.htm
© Copyright 1999, Jim Loy

We live in a world of three dimensions. Well, we only perceive three dimensions. We can hypothesize many more dimensions. But, they are difficult to imagine.

Because of Einstein, we often call time the fourth dimension. Special relativity shows that time behaves surprisingly like the three spatial dimensions. The Lorenz equations show this. Length contracts as speed increases. Time expands as speed increases.

typical graph of length and timeScientists have been graphing time, as if it were a length, for hundreds of years. To the left is a typical graph, showing two things in motion at the same speed, one to the left and one to the right. Time never behaves exactly like a spatial dimension. You cannot go backward in time. And you normally cannot go forward at different rates. But, there are surprising parallels. For some purposes, it is handy to call time a fourth dimension. For other purposes, it is not.

Pretend, for a moment, that there are more than three spatial dimensions. What is a four or five-dimensional cube like? It is hard to visualize. But, we can make a few deductions about such an object. What if a 5-dimensional cube is 2 centimeters on a side, what is its 5-dimensional volume? Well, we can easily generalize from the first three dimensions. A 2x2 square is 4 (2x2) square centimeters in area. A 2x2x2 cube is 8 (2x2x2) cubic centimeters in volume. A 2x2x2x2x2 5-dimensional cube is 32 centimeters-to-the-5th-power in 5-dimensional volume. None of that can be visualized. But, it makes sense. What is the distance between two points in 5-space? You can easily deduce a 5-dimensional Pythagorean Theorem.

Yes, It is called a dimension. But it's not a demention. Demention is your assertion that time is not a dimension.
And you know beyond doubt that it was a typo. You don't have to act dumb, it shows in real life. You've lost so baddly that all you can complain about is my spelling. ----Poor baby

Last edited:
Time, The Fourth Dimension
http://www.jimloy.com/physics/4d.htm
© Copyright 1999, Jim Loy

We live in a world of three dimensions. Well, we only perceive three dimensions. We can hypothesize many more dimensions. But, they are difficult to imagine.

Because of Einstein, we often call time the fourth dimension. Special relativity shows that time behaves surprisingly like the three spatial dimensions. The Lorenz equations show this. Length contracts as speed increases. Time expands as speed increases.

typical graph of length and timeScientists have been graphing time, as if it were a length, for hundreds of years. To the left is a typical graph, showing two things in motion at the same speed, one to the left and one to the right. Time never behaves exactly like a spatial dimension. You cannot go backward in time. And you normally cannot go forward at different rates. But, there are surprising parallels. For some purposes, it is handy to call time a fourth dimension. For other purposes, it is not.

Pretend, for a moment, that there are more than three spatial dimensions. What is a four or five-dimensional cube like? It is hard to visualize. But, we can make a few deductions about such an object. What if a 5-dimensional cube is 2 centimeters on a side, what is its 5-dimensional volume? Well, we can easily generalize from the first three dimensions. A 2x2 square is 4 (2x2) square centimeters in area. A 2x2x2 cube is 8 (2x2x2) cubic centimeters in volume. A 2x2x2x2x2 5-dimensional cube is 32 centimeters-to-the-5th-power in 5-dimensional volume. None of that can be visualized. But, it makes sense. What is the distance between two points in 5-space? You can easily deduce a 5-dimensional Pythagorean Theorem.
I didn't take time to read all this grbage. it isn't necessary. all you are spouting is theory, not proven fact.

Tho this isn't quite an accurate analogy, it is very close. (You can't prove a negative" Or prove something exists that doesn't.) Such is time. as an entity it doesn't exist, it is simply a measurement.

I didn't take time to read all this grbage. it isn't necessary. all you are spouting is theory, not proven fact.

Tho this isn't quite an accurate analogy, it is very close. (You can't prove a negative" Or prove something exists that doesn't.) Such is time. as an entity it doesn't exist, it is simply a measurement.

The dimension of time has nothing to do with proving a negative.

You're a moron.

Back