We know how to reduce murders, and it is not the trump way

They jail people in El Salvador for refusing to join a drug gang, and refusing to engage in crimes. It turns innocent young men into criminals.
That sounds totally made up. They’re jailing people for BEING in gangs, not for refusing to join them. I’d sure like to see a link to that.

It is a mess that is creating crime.
Yet violent crime has been drastically reduced.

You just reinforced one of my characteristics of the far left… not only tolerance but advocacy of violent criminals.

Huge numbers of innocent young men, who never committed a crime, and never would have committed a crime, are now in prison being forced to join gangs just to survive. This will not work in the long run.
El Salvadorans are quite pleased with the results. The far left and violent criminals aren’t for obvious reasons. Less violent crime. I understand your kind would MUCH prefer to live in a violent urban utopia.

Last edited:
I meant the German Holocaust. Jews were put in prison even though they had not committed a crime. It is possible to go to prison even without having committed a crime.
So now you compare violent Salvadoran gang members to Jews.
Amazingly consistent with the current antisemitism of the left lately.

So post the evidence... The links... I'm not sure why you're comparing this to the holocaust... or Boston... and whose way is the Nantucket way? Asking for a friend .
Why should he do your homework? You wouldn't read them anyways because reedins two hard four the *teacher.* lol

El Salvadorans are quite pleased with the results. The far left and violent criminals for obvious reasons. Less violent crime. I understand your kind would MUCH prefer to live in a violent urban utopia.
Wow, you speak for all El Salvadorans?

A huge number of El Salvadorans are upset their loved ones are locked up in prisons without even being accused of a crime. They would protest against this, but protesting is a sure way to get locked up in prison without even being accused of a crime. The police in El Salvador have been handed the right to lock up anyone they please.

But the alt right claims this stops drug smuggling... Where is the evidence the drug smuggling has stopped? Isn't a large amount of the drug smuggling done by the very El Salvadorian police that now have the right to lock up whoever they want without even accusing them of a crime, much less having any evidence?

trump said Boston would be a mess, because they refused to follow his idea of a war on neighborhoods. Well, right now Boston is going to be the safest big city in America. The murder rate has dropped by 50%.

Having the police raid neighborhoods, stop and frisk, and bang heads, does little to nothing to reduce violence. It does make it impossible for anyone in the neighborhood asking for help from the police. The trump way does not work.

It has been 20 years since the Boston police have shot an unarmed Black man. That buys a lot of trust that other police departments do not have. But most major cities in blue states have falling murder rates. Philadelphia has a 40% drop, Baltimore has a 32% drop, New York has a 13% drop, Chicago has a 10% drop, etc.

I am probably Old School, but if we went back to hanging murderers on the County Square, it would do a lot to reduce murders.

When they get convicted of 1st degree murder by a jury of their peers, immediately cuff them, march them right down to the County square, blindfold them, and hang them for all to see!

Top has never heard of the Holocaust?

In El Salvador, they are rounding up people to put in prison indefinitely. No crime needs to even be alleged.

So the police come along and tell a young man he must pay them $100 a week. He says he works in a legal job, and only makes $90 a week.
Not true at all. That’s a total fabrication and you know it. Let’s see a link to that. I know that shit happens in some African countries from what I’ve heard from people that have lived there. If that were happening in El Salvador the people wouldn’t be overwhelmingly for the crackdown on gangs. And you know that too.

Reactions: TOP
The Nazis accused Jews of being violent gang members, so did not have to present any evidence to get them locked up.
Jeezuz it’s hard to believe you’re that uninformed. The nazis considered Jews to be cheats and thieves in business. Certainly not violent.
But quite telling how you compare Jews to Central American gangs.

Reactions: TOP
I am probably Old School, but if we went back to hanging murderers on the County Square, it would do a lot to reduce murders.

When they get convicted of 1st degree murder by a jury of their peers, immediately cuff them, march them right down to the County square, blindfold them, and hang them for all to see!
and the increasing amount of convictions being overturned because they found someone else committed the crime? of does that not factor in to your 'government is always correct' format?

trump said Boston would be a mess, because they refused to follow his idea of a war on neighborhoods. Well, right now Boston is going to be the safest big city in America. The murder rate has dropped by 50%.

Having the police raid neighborhoods, stop and frisk, and bang heads, does little to nothing to reduce violence. It does make it impossible for anyone in the neighborhood asking for help from the police. The trump way does not work.

It has been 20 years since the Boston police have shot an unarmed Black man. That buys a lot of trust that other police departments do not have. But most major cities in blue states have falling murder rates. Philadelphia has a 40% drop, Baltimore has a 32% drop, New York has a 13% drop, Chicago has a 10% drop, etc.

Good luck convincing MAGAts that life is getting better in the US. Unsurprising since they are behind a lot of the divisive, hateful rhetoric.

While there are several reasons for the rate dropping, it's important to consider that Trump's botched US COVID response caused a lot of unnecessary pain.

Hate crimes are also rising across the country, according to a report from the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino. The report titled "Faith Under Fire" and published in January, found that hate crimes across the United States increased 11% in 2023 from 2022, with antisemitic and anti-Muslim hate crimes soaring in the wake of the Israel-Hamas war.

In New York City, antisemitic hate crimes jumped 12.6% and anti-Muslim hate crimes rose 22%. In Los Angeles, antisemitic hate crimes rose 48% in 2023 and anti-Muslim hate crimes climbed 40%, according to the report. Those numbers have continued to rise in the first month of 2024 as the NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force has seen a 12% increase in bias crimes, according to police department statistics.

After an execution, the murder rate goes up. Murders are not long term thinkers, almost by definition, so it does little to reduce the murder rate. It does create a situation where more people are thinking that killing is the answer.

Yea, sure... Crime and murder are not functions of some form of 'social justice.' They are functions of economic deprivation, social injustice like devaluing men, and an education system that puts nonsense ahead of teaching usable skills.

Do you really think that gangsters become so with no reason?
QED on MAGAts seeing doom and gloom wherever they look.

Not true at all. That’s a total fabrication and you know it. Let’s see a link to that. I know that shit happens in some African countries from what I’ve heard from people that have lived there. If that were happening in El Salvador the people wouldn’t be overwhelmingly for the crackdown on gangs. And you know that too.
El Salvador police are arresting anyone who is against the police being allowed to arrest anyone they want, so there is that too.

Back