We know how to reduce murders, and it is not the trump way

No. Not one iota. The JPP MAGAts are fairly uniform in their demographics and beliefs. They are Euro-American, elderly and feel that others have cheated them out of their entitlements....whatever those might be.

I have no clue what @T. A. Gardner feels he's been shorted. Paranoia doesn't require reason. He's simply swallowing the MAGA line that he's been cheated and that Trump will help him get what is his.

If he gets violent or commits a crime and is sent to prison, he'll lose his military pension. Given his state of mind, I think he risks losing everything.
If we go by their self-reporting, all the maga men here seem to be having pretty nice lives. Successful careers, families, enough money to live on and to pursue their hobbies... what's to complain about?

If we go by their self-reporting, all the maga men here seem to be having pretty nice lives. Successful careers, families, enough money to live on and to pursue their hobbies... what's to complain about?
You've identified a great inconsistency with them: they make all these claims of success then want to burn the country down. It's irrational on their part.

The US is nowhere near comparable El Salvador, for starters, the US doesn’t have the crime and homicide rates that El Salvador had, and, cartels aren’t dominate here, applying Bukele’s solutions here would be like employing a jackhammer to kill an ant

Plus Bukele’s approach also included paying off select gangs plus the surrender of rights Americans would never accept
It is not a right to poison people, Anchovies.

There's also the problem of making executions easier and spread across more crimes. Trump wanted the death penalty for drug dealers. Okay, so if a drug dealer is caught by a policemen, why give up when shooting the cop increases their chance of avoiding prison? Why not? The penalty is the same.
then there's the CIA being the biggest drug dealers.....

when will you grow up....

As you frequently - and thoughtlessly- blurt on this forum ' Never mind justice and the law- I want a winner '

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw................................haw, haw,haw......................................haw, haw...............................haw. Haw.
That's with war. Law enforcement is different.

Huge numbers of innocent young men, who never committed a crime, and never would have committed a crime, are now in prison being forced to join gangs just to survive. This will not work in the long run.
It will if El Salvador adds some woodchippers and a pig farm or two...

If they never committed a crime why are they in prison?
Because too many prosecutors don't use the courts to find the truth but only to get convictions,
and juries are to too great an extent
comprised of people too dumb to get out of jury duty.

Too many prosecutors want cases closed and convictions made,
whether they got it right or not.

That's why when we have a spectacularly good one like Harris,
who actually understand his/her job and tries to do it properly,
he/she stands out.

Documentation is the key...;)
Because too many prosecutors don't use the courts to find the truth but only to get convictions,

he/she stands out.
You had me until that "Harris" remark...She's never done Anything properly that I have seen or read about... seriously...nothing...

Documentation is the key...;)

You had me until that "Harris" remark...She's never done Anything properly that I have seen or read about... seriously...nothing...
We probably read from different sources, Top!
Anyway, I was expecting to hear from you on this. Thanks. :)

he/she stands out.
Commies love dem some alt leftie senators that call for people to donate to a fund that bails out criminals who continue on to commit murder.

Reactions: TOP
We probably read from different sources, Top!
Anyway, I was expecting to hear from you on this. Thanks. :)
Perhaps...She was never "popular" and certainly not "spectacular" though until she helped do away with Joe... that was something else....wasn't it? History making.... Is that what you meant?
And You're welcome...anytime...:)
(P.S... We both know there's no way to be an intelligent and honest juror these days, is there? )

(P.S... We both know there's no way to be an intelligent and honest juror these days, is there? )
I think the majority are honest in terms of their decision
because nobody with a stake in the game is allowed to be a juror.

Th intelligent part is much harder.

Most people hate being inconvenienced by jury duty,
so if they're on it, they weren't smart enough to get excused--which is very easy.

Our employer paid us in full when we were away on jury duty--it was in the union contract--
so I didn't mind a break now and then. I always reported but I'd be excused in voir dire.

Finally, I served on two juries when I was around sixty. Both trials had hung juries and resulted in mistrials..

I think the majority are honest in terms of their decision
because nobody with a stake in the game is allowed to be a juror.

Th intelligent part is much harder.

Most people hate being inconvenienced by jury duty,
so if they're on it, they weren't smart enough to get excused--which is very easy.

Our employer paid us in full when we were away on jury duty--it was in the union contract--
so I didn't mind a break now and then. I always reported but I'd be excused in voir dire.

Finally, I served on two juries when I was around sixty. Both trials had hung juries and resulted in mistrials..
I disagree....the process is so flawed it's really pretty impossible to select a jury that can be fair and unbiased....but that doesn't seem to matter anymore...
Anyone with a job or a life doesn't want to be inconvenienced, and it's very easy to get excused...If you're honest...
Teachers used to be excused....Not any more...
I've always been excused, but now they make you appear from Monday until Thursday...ridiculous, but you really get a chance to see how system has deteriorated...
(I'm going to guess that it was pretty easy to understand why "your" trials were hung juries and mistrials...wasn't it? )

Back