We need to give battleborn alot....

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel1

Positive Rep....along with compliments...because he's a swell guy:)

Battleborne is a very sweet humble man who tries to please everyone and only gets neg rep....:eek:

If Battleborn is effected by the rep points, for better or worse, I will eat my mouse pad.

I can't claim to know him that well, but some people need acceptance and some people don't.

Well that was sweet chloe...but solitary called me right...I am not interested in rep points!:)

Last edited:
I don't understand them...I keep looking for answers, but alas, I can't find out how the system works.

As it should be. Once we figure the system out it is obsolete and must be changed to another non understandable form.

Basic premise of government #4

Battleborne is a very sweet humble man who tries to please everyone and only gets neg rep....:eek:

Heres a little tip.

BB has hit on EVERY female who has ever been on this site. Go to his profile and click the "posts started" by link and go look at his past writings.

I don't understand them...I keep looking for answers, but alas, I can't find out how the system works.

There is a little picture of a balence scale at the top right hand corner of each post. Click it and it will send you to a page in which you can red or green square a post adn add a comment. everyone can do this to every post. Ill go give you a green one now.

I just tried and I guess I gave you one too recently. There is a limit because some people loose their minds and neg rep endlessly.

There is a little picture of a balence scale at the top right hand corner of each post. Click it and it will send you to a page in which you can red or green square a post adn add a comment. everyone can do this to every post. Ill go give you a green one now.

I just tried and I guess I gave you one too recently. There is a limit because some people loose their minds and neg rep endlessly.

I have only positive repped people. Except for SF , who I negative repped with one of my troll names, but only because he did it to me first.

I know everyone probably thinks that I got to "darla has a spectacular aura about her" (which is really hard to deny) by repping myself with trolls, but I really haven't. I only did it the day SF negative repped me. I know how I got up that high, but I can't say.

I have only positive repped people. Except for SF , who I negative repped with one of my troll names, but only because he did it to me first.

I have to admitt I feel OK when someone neg reps me because I can look at it and feel good about resisting the tit for tat. I have even been known to pos rep someone after they neg repped me just to freak them out. They go and look at it expecting it to be red and then its green. Kinda funny.

I know everyone probably thinks that I got to "darla has a spectacular aura about her" (which is really hard to deny) by repping myself with trolls, but I really haven't. I only did it the day SF negative repped me. I know how I got up that high, but I can't say.

Darla, have you been swapping phone sex and naughty pics for rep points again??

:pke:

Back