We need to give battleborn alot....

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
Damn Damo...let the lonely/homely desh,darla and Lady t dream...thats all they have...fantasy Island was written for them...along with Oprah!:cof1:

Here you go Chloe, this is the real BB. Hes insulting all the girls who rebuffed his advances.

I have to admitt I feel OK when someone neg reps me because I can look at it and feel good about resisting the tit for tat. I have even been known to pos rep someone after they neg repped me just to freak them out. They go and look at it expecting it to be red and then its green. Kinda funny.

Honestly I doubt I would do that to anyone else, but it was SF, and it was just a joke thing between us. I like your attitude about it Desh.

Did you know that Southern man cried over someone negative repping him and left the board? I swear!

Honestly I doubt I would do that to anyone else, but it was SF, and it was just a joke thing between us. I like your attitude about it Desh.

Did you know that Southern man cried over someone negative repping him and left the board? I swear!

I think that was the excuse he used, but.....

Here you go Chloe, this is the real BB. Hes insulting all the girls who rebuffed his advances.

Really desh and what advances have I made other then joke with you...you really need a life! What have you rebuffed?...other than make nasty comments about someone joking around on a internet forum?:rolleyes:

It is just incredible how it effects some peoples self image.

Really desh and what advances have I made other then joke with you...you really need a life! What have you rebuffed?...other than make nasty comments about someone joking around on a internet forum?:rolleyes:

Chloe can determine that for herself. Its all in the post record. You tapped me last after all the other ladies heaved you the ho. I think you going after me was a last resort for you. Everyone knows am an old lady in a 30+ relationship and that didnt stop you. I know who I am BB , do you know who you are?

It is just incredible how it effects some peoples self image.
This.

Rep is often an instant Karma system as well. I've seen that often it doesn't matter the view, but really what matters is the respect you give.

Oh, did I ruin it for you?

Not really...they were becoming boring...repeating the same ol' same ol' mantra!
Let it slide into oblivion...they can't neg me with any results...so it has become a mute point! Just read above desh starting trouble with her fantasy world comments! She has not a clue about humor!

Not really...they were becoming boring...repeating the same ol' same ol' mantra!
Let it slide into oblivion...they can't neg me with any results...so it has become a mute point! Just read above desh starting trouble with her fantasy world comments! She has not a clue about humor!

You overuse exclamation points!

Learn to write you shitfuck cop. Didn't teach you that while you were locking people up?

Chloe can determine that for herself. Its all in the post record. You tapped me last after all the other ladies heaved you the ho. I think you going after me was a last resort for you. Everyone knows am an old lady in a 30+ relationship and that didnt stop you. I know who I am BB , do you know who you are?

LOL. Oh Desh, you are too fucking funny man. You are really great.

Back