We need to give battleborn alot....

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
I am betting if you knew he was sitting in his underwear, wearing a Zorro mask and typing with rubber gloves on, you would change your mind.

no that wouldnt really bother me....besides battleborn has had deep conversations with me in PM, saying "Chloe, what is the meaning of LIFE>?, darling chloe I will tell you the meaning".....then he goes on about 30 PM's later, I have to cut him off because Im real tired yet......educated courtesy of the battleborn....go figure:rolleyes:

no that wouldnt really bother me....besides battleborn has had deep conversations with me in PM, saying "Chloe, what is the meaning of LIFE>?, darling chloe I will tell you the meaning".....then he goes on about 30 PM's later, I have to cut him off because Im real tired yet......educated courtesy of the battleborn....go figure:rolleyes:

I was being sarcastic. I have no idea what BB wears or does.

sometimes he wears a army uniform and then he says "where's my salute bitch? Im a High Ranking Officer I demand respect "......then I reply " look battleborn Im just waiting for your wise religious education lets not get all war movie on me".....then he calms down and tells me a bunch of esoteric secrets......

sometimes he wears a army uniform and then he says "where's my salute bitch? Im a High Ranking Officer I demand respect "......then I reply " look battleborn Im just waiting for your wise religious education lets not get all war movie on me".....then he calms down and tells me a bunch of esoteric secrets......

Thank you for that, Chloe. I can always use a laugh to start my day.

The mental image of BB at home, in a uniform, online, demanding a salute was enough to make me spray coffee.

:cof1:

As for the esoteric secrets......well, they should probably remain secret.

Thanks my eyes are real big n buggy in real life like one of those aliens they always say abduct people.....perhaps momma cheated and Im half alien....I dunno....but Im glad you think Im the hottest tease around.....it gives me false hope and I like it !

Thanks my eyes are real big n buggy in real life like one of those aliens they always say abduct people.....perhaps momma cheated and Im half alien....I dunno....but Im glad you think Im the hottest tease around.....it gives me false hope and I like it !

False hope? Why false?

because the reality is your too good for me honey:)

LMAO! If you believe that, then you are indeed a lost cause. The ONLY reason you could believe that is because you don't know me.

But it looks like we need to work on your self-esteem.

Say what...! If I remember correctly you are the one who demanded a salute...your cute little sailor costume was almost to die for!...as for the 'esoteric secrets'...I haven't a clue what that means...talk to me in aircraft ultra light or LSA...I'm kinda sorta shy and naieve...:beam:

OMFG EPIC EPIC POST.

A+++++++++ youngins pwn post of the week. you get major rep points for this one.

A+

do you know what epic actually means? good lord, you are have a spasm over that post....which was not epic...just another one of his posts. major rep points....LOOOOOOOL

so you think making posts....sitting in his underwear, wearing a Zorro mask and typing with rubber gloves on.....is funny?

please don't tell us your latest movie rentals....thanks!

Yep, I thought it was funny.

And judging my rep points and private IMs, other people thought it was funny too.

In fact, so far as I can tell, you are the only person unnerved by my comment.

Yep, I thought it was funny.

And judging my rep points and private IMs, other people thought it was funny too.

In fact, so far as I can tell, you are the only person unnerved by my comment.

oh yes....rep points, the all important...

unnerved? nah, quizzical as to why someone of your great stature would make such a perverse and disturbing observation. in order to type that post you had to create such a scene in your mind...you like that kind of stuff big guy?

oh yes....rep points, the all important...

unnerved? nah, quizzical as to why someone of your great stature would make such a perverse and disturbing observation. in order to type that post you had to create such a scene in your mind...you like that kind of stuff big guy?

My great stature? lol Now THAT is funny.

No, in order to type that I had to have a warped sense of humor.

Guilty as charged.

As for rep points being important, no they are not. But when people give you compliments on the humor, it does say something.

Back