We need to give battleborn alot....

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
My great stature? lol Now THAT is funny.

No, in order to type that I had to have a warped sense of humor.

Guilty as charged.

As for rep points being important, no they are not. But when people give you compliments on the humor, it does say something.

fair enough

My great stature? lol Now THAT is funny.

No, in order to type that I had to have a warped sense of humor.

Guilty as charged.

As for rep points being important, no they are not. But when people give you compliments on the humor, it does say something.

Ha...! real comedians 'don't need no stinking' rep points! Stolen quote from the 'Treasure of the Sierra Madres' get a clue nerdo!

Ha...! real comedians 'don't need no stinking' rep points! Stolen quote from the 'Treasure of the Sierra Madres' get a clue nerdo!

I was making the same remarks before the rep system was put into place.

The ONLY reason the rep points were brought up was it was my way of showing that some others thought it was funny too.

I don't need them.

I have lotsa clues.

so you think making posts....sitting in his underwear, wearing a Zorro mask and typing with rubber gloves on.....is funny?

please don't tell us your latest movie rentals....thanks!

I will solitary's fav movie is 'Debbie does Dallas' hence he was expressing his attire and attached it to me in poor taste:readit:!

I will solitary's fav movie is 'Debbie does Dallas' hence he was expressing his attire and attached it to me in poor taste:readit:!

Debbie Does Dallas? lol

It was a joke, BB. Time to let go. No one thought you were actually sitting there in your underwear, a Zorro mask and rubber gloves.

So either they know it was humor or your secret is safe.

Debbie Does Dallas? lol

It was a joke, BB. Time to let go. No one thought you were actually sitting there in your underwear, a Zorro mask and rubber gloves.

So either they know it was humor or your secret is safe.

touchy-touchy...I let it go before the proverbial ink dried...just playing with ya...however,now I believe ya do love 'Debbie did Dallas':cof1:

Back