We need to give battleborn alot....

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel1
  • Start date Start date
Hey Chloe and steppen/cutie...remember what I said would happen with the grusome sixsome...:lolup: right on que as I predicted...!

Honestly I doubt I would do that to anyone else, but it was SF, and it was just a joke thing between us. I like your attitude about it Desh.

Did you know that Southern man cried over someone negative repping him and left the board? I swear!

I've done it to about ten people... most of whom have responded in kind. I was trying to see if I could get my rep negative. :)

it is clear that darla and desh are lovers

If Darla has a female lover on these boards, its LadyT. And I think they just enjoy torturing men too much to take time off to get kinky.

But nice try.

You overuse exclamation points!

Learn to write you shitfuck cop. Didn't teach you that while you were locking people up?

OMFG EPIC EPIC POST.

A+++++++++ youngins pwn post of the week. you get major rep points for this one.

A+

ALthough I like flirting online, it is just meaningless flirting, if someones creepy I wouldnt be interested.

I will let them know if there creepy to me, as creepy IS very individual:rolleyes:......battle seems sweet.....who knows

I am betting if you knew he was sitting in his underwear, wearing a Zorro mask and typing with rubber gloves on, you would change your mind.

Back