We should make this the prize for the millionth post

To be intellectually honest.

LMAO! Oh, is that why?

What I said was not hard to understand. I didn't use any difficult words or euphemisms. There was no deep inner meaning that anyone had to interpret.

What I said stands well enough on its own.

Besides, since when has intellectual honesty mattered to you?

LMAO! Oh, is that why?

What I said was not hard to understand. I didn't use any difficult words or euphemisms. There was no deep inner meaning that anyone had to interpret.

What I said stands well enough on its own.

Besides, since when has intellectual honesty mattered to you?

You made a baseless accusation; I called you on it; now its not so important to you: a familiar pattern. :)

You made a baseless accusation; I called you on it; now its not so important to you: a familiar pattern. :)

You posted a picture of a hugely fat woman and made no comments with it.

Now you are throwing a hissy fit because I am teasing you about that?

LMAO! Funny that you seem to enjoy harrasing others so much, but dislike it aimed at you.

And if there is anyone on these forums that has refused to answer direct, relevant questions more than you have, I would love to know who they are. And yet, you expect others to answer your questions.

Funny how that double standard of yours keeps popping up again and again.

You posted a picture of a hugely fat woman and made no comments with it.

Now you are throwing a hissy fit because I am teasing you about that?

LMAO! Funny that you seem to enjoy harrasing others so much, but dislike it aimed at you.

And if there is anyone on these forums that has refused to answer direct, relevant questions more than you have, I would love to know who they are. And yet, you expect others to answer your questions.

Funny how that double standard of yours keeps popping up again and again.
Lol look who's talking.

And how would that make me intellectually honest? I made remarks about a single picture that you posted.

And you want me to answer a question that asks things on a much broader scale and is seemingly endless in the things to which it would apply.

If you wanted to be intellectually honest, you would not ask the question in that way. If you wanted to be intellectually honest you would not have made many of the claims you have made.

But, as I said, this is not about intellectual honesty. This is about your embarrassment.

And how would that make me intellectually honest? I made remarks about a single picture that you posted.

And you want me to answer a question that asks things on a much broader scale and is seemingly endless in the things to which it would apply.

If you wanted to be intellectually honest, you would not ask the question in that way. If you wanted to be intellectually honest you would not have made many of the claims you have made.

But, as I said, this is not about intellectual honesty. This is about your embarrassment.
No reason to get hissy; just answer the question.

No reason to get hissy; just answer the question.

Not hissy at all. Its a grand day here on the lake. Sun is shining, nice cool brezze blowing and I am having fun as always.

I still see no reason to answer the question as you phrased it.

Tell me what you did not understand about what I have said and perhaps I can clarify it for you.

Not hissy at all. Its a grand day here on the lake. Sun is shining, nice cool brezze blowing and I am having fun as always.

I still see no reason to answer the question as you phrased it.

Tell me what you did not understand about what I have said and perhaps I can clarify it for you.
Before it goes into another page I'll re-post it: "Your assertion seems to be that I'm attracted to women whose pictures I post. Is that correct?"

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Before it goes into another page I'll re-post it: "Your assertion seems to be that I'm attracted to women whose pictures I post. Is that correct?"

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Why would I be interested in answering the question?

:pke:

:cof1:

You post a picture of a fat woman with no comment associated with the picture.

I tease you (along with several others) about having a fondness for large women.

So far there is nothing intellectually dishonest about this.

Now you want to ask me a question that could, very easily, be about every picture you (or anyone else) post. If I answer in the negative you will want to scream that I am a liar. If I answer in the affirmative you will be able to make the claim that someone posting a picture of their daughter would make them a pedophile, or someone posting a picture of a homely politician would mean that they are sexually attracted to an ugly woman.

So if there is anything that is intellectually dishonest, it would be your question and your insistence that my answering it is a requirement for intellectual honesty.

As I said, if there is something you did not understand, ask and I will clarify it for you.

You post a picture of a fat woman with no comment associated with the picture.

I tease you (along with several others) about having a fondness for large women.

So far there is nothing intellectually dishonest about this.

Now you want to ask me a question that could, very easily, be about every picture you (or anyone else) post. If I answer in the negative you will want to scream that I am a liar. If I answer in the affirmative you will be able to make the claim that someone posting a picture of their daughter would make them a pedophile, or someone posting a picture of a homely politician would mean that they are sexually attracted to an ugly woman.

So if there is anything that is intellectually dishonest, it would be your question and your insistence that my answering it is a requirement for intellectual honesty.

As I said, if there is something you did not understand, ask and I will clarify it for you.

So now its just a tease. Funny how that happens after you got yourself backed into a corner again. :)

So now its just a tease. Funny how that happens after you got yourself backed into a corner again. :)

Do you think that I literally expected you to treat a woman as if she were a whale? Did any of my comments sound serious at all?

Back