We, the Amazonians....

I also think a few people have an issue with my disabilities and like to harp on me. As if I have it good living on disability anyway. That I don't even understand what their conniption truly is.

Well it is unfortunate that some ppl are assholes enough to use things like that against someone but we all learned early on that yea, there are lots of them out there & the anonymity of this realm prob frees even more cowards to let their deepest, dark evil child out.......

Can you believe it; Mason thinks he is such a stallion that women fight over him.:palm:

Oh yea... It was their 5th or 6th marriage, Liverpool 1807 where she busted him & a lover.

She slit his throat & blamed it on her. She had them both buried face down back behind the Lunatic Asylum @ Castle Hill in unmarked graves..

Poor Mason.......

Oh yea... It was their 5th or 6th marriage, Liverpool 1807 where she busted him & a lover.

She slit his throat & blamed it on her. She had them both buried face down back behind the Lunatic Asylum @ Castle Hill in unmarked graves..

Poor Mason.......

Mason learned the power of advertising.

9PM eastern time:
biggrouphug1.gif

Back