We, the Amazonians....

I am willing to chalk it up to a mistake. I invite the moderators to announce whether or not I am a sock or use any socks.

Well I don't work here but for $5 I will announce you are not, & for $10 I will announce you are, no discounts apply... :cool:

If you really want that, PM one of the Admin......

I am willing to chalk it up to a mistake. I invite the moderators to announce whether or not I am a sock or use any socks.

You're not a sock and as far as I've ever seen in our several years of posting on the same forums, you don't use socks either. I've always seen you as the strong type whose motto is "One jerk, one keyboard, that's all that it takes." :laugh:

At first it seems a shocking allegation, but not worth a lot of my attention at the moment.

Yep........

He even told Mason why he continues doing it in the other thread..

Hopefully that will be the impetus to walk it off into the beautiful sunset...
beautiful-sunset-in-the-sierra-nevada-by-mihai-p-x-post-runitedstatesofamerica-47308.jpg

You have it wrong ,probably on purpose,Top was furious I made friends with her sworn enemy.

No offense, but the situation is not worth being furious about. Fury should be saved for more important things. Like me being accused of being one of your socks.

I'm in too much pain to be fighting.

Back