We will not forget

DOCTOR Jill made him run when she knew Joe was an imbecile and couldn't do the job. But Jill wanted 4 more years of being treated like a queen.
You do not know what Jill wanted or not!

So now you are a mind reader! WOW DUDE!

You need to take a break! You are cracking up!

You are clearly worried about the presidential race now and desperately slinging shit in every direction- and it is showing!

Estiercol de vaca, your leader does not have the brains to know what day it is. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. That is the reason he quit running for a job he wants. Now he needs to step down from the pResidency.
Good luck with that. Not sure why you want to make Kamala Harris the first female president of the United States before she wins the election in November, but I am sure you have your reasons.

Indeed, Kamala can't keep up with Joe Biden. At least that is what she said.

It was Kamala's moral duty to evoke the 25th amendment. Yet she let our country be run by a senile old man. She failed the American people and as long as Biden remains in office she continues to fail.
Boy, you really are rattled. I hope the rest of the MAGA moron element is as out-of-control as you. It makes for some really great laughs.

Good luck with that. Not sure why you want to make Kamala Harris the first female president of the United States before she wins the election in November, but I am sure you have your reasons.
You are correct we are stuck between an incompetent moron and an incompetent idiot. And this is the best the Democrats have,

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Little Lizard is your memory slipping. Until yesterday you supported an older fart. And remember Pelosi is 84 and you support her.

BTW You have been lying about Biden's cognitive decline for years so excuse me if we don't give dung beetle feces about your opinion.
So you have no good answer for why you continue to support an elderly asshole who obviously is in cognitive decline?

C'mon. You can come up with something.

You do not know what Jill wanted or not!

So now you are a mind reader! WOW DUDE!

You need to take a break! You are cracking up!

You are clearly worried about the presidential race now and desperately slinging shit in every direction- and it is showing!
He has fallen off the edge.

I expect that to be endemic for the MAGA morons during the next few months.

Back