Well, it happened to us too. / Sound of Freedom movie

Stone

Contributor
Ive debated even posting this in here since last Sunday But in the end decided to go forward with it. Going to give it to you in Bullet points.

Smaller sized town, only two theaters, one a somewhat large multiplex which is where we went. Walked up to counter to get our tix and munchies. Early 20's girl served us. Obvious Lesbian/ nose ring type. As soon as we said 2 for Sound of Freedom she sort of smirked and turned to her friend with a sly little grin. We both, wife and I, thought that was pretty weird but quickly blew it off and thought no more about it. Get to our seats, movie starts,.....CANT FRICKING HEAR IT! Movies are ALWAYS loud. This was like trying to hear someone literally whispering. Several people went up and complained, including us. We were told they would look into it...:rolleyes: NOTHING was done. Even stepped into other theaters in the plex,...their sound was all normal. WTF!

Most ironic part is on the way there I was telling my wife that there have been reports from all over the country that curious things like this had been happening making it hard to watch the movie. We both agreed that it would never happen here in small town middle America. WE WERE WRONG. Normally,.....I wouldnt have thought much of it and just chalked it all up to a bitchy young underpaid worker and some honest technical difficulties but after hearing so many reports from all over the country with the same kind of things happening now Im not so sure. Think what you will,... but thats exactly what happened. Between the girls reaction, the no sound, and them doing NOTHING to correct the situation it DOES look pretty fishy.

For the record,.....the second we told the young attendant our movie choice she turned to ice. No smile,...dead eyes ,..Complete with the I could care less if you live or die FUCK YOU face .

Good. They will get plenty brutality back from me when it goes too far and I will enjoy it.

I will continue to walk in love and truth and continue to point out that this makes me the better person.

I credit education and a good heart.

I will continue to walk in love and truth and continue to point out that this makes me the better person.

I credit education and a good heart.

I have a good heart too Hawk,..I honestly do. I wish no harm on anyone. Thats why the few times in civilian life Ive had to become brutal I have no regrets for because I KNOW that I did all I could to end the situation peacefully and have bent over backwards. EVERYONE has a limit though.....

I have a good heart to Hawk,..I honestly do. That why the few rimes in civilian life Ive had to become brutal I have no regrets for because I KNOW that I did all I could to end the situation peacefully and have bent over backwards. EVERYONE has a limit though.....

Yes, Evil must be defeated, and you might recall that I often jam conservatives for not going to war with the Evil WOKE Suicide Cult over decades.

But I will do as I must with a heavy heart.....my heart breaks that it has come to this.

I suspect that this crack up of America has roots going all the way back to the Civil War.

The idea that we will save things in the next election is insane.

And remember, Stupid SHOULD Hurt.

My Sympathy is gone.

Ive debated even posting this in here since last Sunday But in the end decided to go forward with it. Going to give it to you in Bullet points.

Smaller sized town, only two theaters, one a somewhat large multiplex which is where we went. Walked up to counter to get our tix and munchies. Early 20's girl served us. Obvious Lesbian/ nose ring type. As soon as we said 2 for Sound of Freedom she sort of smirked and turned to her friend with a sly little grin. We both, wife and I, thought that was pretty weird but quickly blew it off and thought no more about it. Get to our seats, movie starts,.....CANT FRICKING HEAR IT! Movies are ALWAYS loud. This was like trying to hear someone literally whispering. Several people went up and complained, including us. We were told they would look into it...:rolleyes: NOTHING was done. Even stepped into other theaters in the plex,...their sound was all normal. WTF!

Most ironic part is on the way there I was telling my wife that there have been reports from all over the country that curious things like this had been happening making it hard to watch the movie. We both agreed that it would never happen here in small town middle America. WE WERE WRONG. Normally,.....I wouldnt have thought much of it and just chalked it all up to a bitchy young underpaid worker and some honest technical difficulties but after hearing so many reports from all over the country with the same kind of things happening now Im not so sure. Think what you will,... but thats exactly what happened. Between the girls reaction, the no sound, and them doing NOTHING to correct the situation it DOES look pretty fishy.

There is a long list of documented "problems" that have occurred in theaters showing this production. Notsaying it's a plot but..........

There is a long list of documented "problems" that have occurred in theaters showing this production. Notsaying it's a plot but..........

It is WOKE cult members carrying out their programing.

I am a bit surprised to find you not knowing this.

To be fair here, a theater doesn't need to show any movie it doesn't want to, it get's to choose them and they are extremely expensive to get.

The theater actually loses money on them which they have to make up for with concessions.

So it wasn't the actual theater that did this, if it did happen it was probably an employee controlling the speaker system, either way, a manager should have dealt with it.

I went to a movie once where the same thing happened, Paranormal Activity I believe and they said they couldn't fix it so said we could get a free ticket to another show or a refund.

Theaters are not going to be showing movies they can't profit from and sabotaging them will be them losing money.

I suggest you give corporate a quick little call and let them know.

My wife and her Bible study group went to see the movie (15 screens). She said it was just like all the other screens--too loud.

Just to know that the once JESUS star, now the star of this movie, is now and has been a Qanon Conspiracy Theorist for many years, and the movie has Qanon Conspiracy Theories ingrained all through the movie, I THINK I'll Just pass! I resent Politically biased movies.

And now to learn that Trump set up a private screening of the movie, for himself and some of his favorite Campaign Donors, only tells me that this movie is nothing I want to see. Trump trying to make money for himself off of the film was the last straw for me.

I'd rather see Oppenheimer anyway, if I were to take on a Movie Theater outing!

Just to know that the once JESUS star, now the star of this movie, is now and has been a Qanon Conspiracy Theorist for many years, and the movie has Qanon Conspiracy Theories ingrained all through the movie, I THINK I'll Just pass! I resent Politically biased movies.

And now to learn that Trump set up a private screening of the movie, for himself and some of his favorite Campaign Donors, only tells me that this movie is nothing I want to see. Trump trying to make money for himself off of the film was the last straw for me.

I'd rather see Oppenheimer anyway, if I were to take on a Movie Theater outing!

BTW,..there is no such thing/ person as Qanon. That is the name given by people and media who have never actually researched it themselves and are just parroting what someone else said who doesnt know what they are talking about either. . Truth is.....not to be rude but you know nothing about it,... and its obvious.

Back