Well, it happened to us too. / Sound of Freedom movie

Also… I tried to order a pair of high top sneakers from Amazon, but when I got to my cart, they weren’t there… damn Conservatives!

You need to hit the "Add to Cart" icon to add it to your cart It's the little yellow bar just above the "Buy it Now" icon. DUH! Stupid Democrats...

Ya the whole Hunter laptop thing is just a Ruskie disinfo scheme again,....the Cia's and Fbo's says so. Doesnt even exist! All made up! Dirty Trump Russians!

:magagrin:

It was? I thought it sat in Rudy’s apartment for months before he turned it over?

Ive debated even posting this in here since last Sunday But in the end decided to go forward with it. Going to give it to you in Bullet points.

Smaller sized town, only two theaters, one a somewhat large multiplex which is where we went. Walked up to counter to get our tix and munchies. Early 20's girl served us. Obvious Lesbian/ nose ring type. As soon as we said 2 for Sound of Freedom she sort of smirked and turned to her friend with a sly little grin. We both, wife and I, thought that was pretty weird but quickly blew it off and thought no more about it. Get to our seats, movie starts,.....CANT FRICKING HEAR IT! Movies are ALWAYS loud. This was like trying to hear someone literally whispering. Several people went up and complained, including us. We were told they would look into it...:rolleyes: NOTHING was done. Even stepped into other theaters in the plex,...their sound was all normal. WTF!

Most ironic part is on the way there I was telling my wife that there have been reports from all over the country that curious things like this had been happening making it hard to watch the movie. We both agreed that it would never happen here in small town middle America. WE WERE WRONG. Normally,.....I wouldnt have thought much of it and just chalked it all up to a bitchy young underpaid worker and some honest technical difficulties but after hearing so many reports from all over the country with the same kind of things happening now Im not so sure. Think what you will,... but thats exactly what happened. Between the girls reaction, the no sound, and them doing NOTHING to correct the situation it DOES look pretty fishy.

The other day, when I was on my way to the monthly Black Lives Matter meeting, my front right tire went flat. There was a nail in it. My wife says it’s because the roofers who put our new roof on recently were careless with their nails. But I know better, MAGA wanted to prevent me from helping BLM!

The other day, when I was on my way to the monthly Black Lives Matter meeting, my front right tire went flat. There was a nail in it. My wife says it’s because the roofers who put our new roof on recently were careless with their nails. But I know better, MAGA wanted to prevent me from helping BLM!

Bummer ...I hope you had AAA... everyone should;) were you able to get to the meeting before it was over?;)

That really isn't a very exciting job is it? I would think after a couple months of that kind of attitude would not be surprising...

When I was fifty, I was out of work for a month with a back injury.

Eventually, an epidermal steroid shot and physical rehab got me off the oxys and back on track,
but the first week back,
I worked half days and went to a movie every afternoon waiting for the Gestapo to get off work.

Although I was only fifty, the kid at the counter gave me a senior price ticket for the matinee.
From that day on, I always asked for one and got it [one is supposed to be 62 or 65 or something like that--the kids don't have a clue.]

Most of the cineplexes and downtown theaters alike don't even offer senior rates anymore now that I'm way, way old enough to get one!!!
Good thing I got them back then.

Bummer ...I hope you had AAA... everyone should;) were you able to get to the meeting before it was over?;)

Well, AAA said it would be three hours, the MAGA got to them also... So I had a patch kit in my car and took care of it, but if I hadn't been prepared MAGA would have won.

Well, AAA said it would be three hours, the MAGA got to them also... So I had a patch kit in my car and took care of it, but if I hadn't been prepared MAGA would have won.
You're very handy... how did you do that ? But most importantly....did you make it to your meeting? I didn't realize they had a chapter in West Palm...;)

When I was fifty, I was out of work for a month with a back injury.

Eventually, an epidermal steroid shot and physical rehab got me off the oxys and back on track,
but the first week back,
I worked half days and went to a movie every afternoon waiting for the Gestapo to get off work.

Although I was only fifty, the kid at the counter gave me a senior price ticket for the matinee.
From that day on, I always asked for one and got it [one is supposed to be 62 or 65 or something like that--the kids don't have a clue.]

Most of the cineplexes and downtown theaters alike don't even offer senior rates anymore now that I'm way, way old enough to get one!!!
Good thing I got them back then.

I can't believe your theaters don't offer a senior discount... they do here...

I can't believe your theaters don't offer a senior discount... they do here...

The Gestapo's favorite one now is a café theater where you sit at a table and can order food and drinks.

The ticket prices are about half [if that] what they are at regular cinema theaters and screening rooms
because of the food and drinks,
but we'd usually be grabbing a bite out anyway if we were going to the movies.

Now we can take care of it all in one stop.
The chairs at the tables, humorously enough, are old, super comfortable Lincoln Continental seats [or replicas thereof]
from back in the day when Lincolns were Lincolns.

I use to drive Lincolns until they became mini-unibody crap like everything else,
and then we switched to Grand Cherokees. At least we can fit, but it's not the same.

This morning the power went out at my house for about 10 min's before BLM was able to get it back on for me, but I am SURE MAGA was trying hard to prevent me from coming on this board to counter all the MAGA shit.

The Gestapo's favorite one now is a café theater where you sit at a table and can order food and drinks.

The ticket prices are about half [if that] what they are at regular cinema theaters and screening rooms
because of the food and drinks,
but we'd usually be grabbing a bite out anyway if we were going to the movies.

Now we can take care of it all in one stop.
The chairs at the tables, humorously enough, are old, super comfortable Lincoln Continental seats [or replicas thereof]
from back in the day when Lincolns were Lincolns.

I use to drive Lincolns until they became mini-unibody crap like everything else,
and then we switched to Grand Cherokees. At least we can fit, but it's not the same.

We have a cafe theater... here lots of fun... but not quite as cool as yours...;)It's on campus and we haven't been there for a while we'll have to recheck it out... our favorite though is the local theater... we can ride bikes to that one and they have great deals... memberships... all kinds of special events...

We have a cafe theater... here lots of fun... but not quite as cool as yours...;)It's on campus and we haven't been there for a while we'll have to recheck it out... our favorite though is the local theater... we can ride bikes to that one and they have great deals... memberships... all kinds of special events...

Sounds really good, TOP, but how do the bikes not get stolen as you watch the film?
Don't they have bolt/chain cutters in Ohio?

One thing that I will admit about my beloved Boston;
if you ride a bicycle, you don't let it out of your sight!

If you choose not to drive,
I'd recommend the subway, the busses, the cabs, or for you modern kids, UBER.

Like San Francisco, Boston is small in area for a major city, also.
You can walk most places, and it's not nearly as hilly!

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Trump screamed at you that dark forces had stolen the election and that the republic was in grave danger, but you didn't heed the call to show up ready to rumble on J6.

Sounds really good, TOP, but how do the bikes not get stolen as you watch the film?
Don't they have bolt/chain cutters in Ohio?

One thing that I will admit about my beloved Boston;
if you ride a bicycle, you don't let it out of your sight!

If you choose not to drive,
I'd recommend the subway, the busses, the cabs, or for you modern kids, UBER.

Like San Francisco, Boston is small in area for a major city, also.
You can walk most places, and it's not nearly as hilly!
That's really a legitimate question... but for some reason they don't get stolen from in front of the theater...however... we do have to bring them inside at home... there probably isn't a person in this city that hasn't had a bike or two stolen from the house...Parking is a huge problem in this city... they're simply no room... we could Uber 2 mi but that's kind of silly... we've walked when it's not intense Heat... our favorite ice cream place is just down the street from the theater... the surface area of this whole city is just two and a half miles...

That's really a legitimate question... but for some reason they don't get stolen from in front of the theater...however... we do have to bring them inside at home... there probably isn't a person in this city that hasn't had a bike or two stolen from the house...Parking is a huge problem in this city... they're simply no room... we could Uber 2 mi but that's kind of silly... we've walked when it's not intense Heat... our favorite ice cream place is just down the street from the theater... the surface area of this whole city is just two and a half miles...

Doesn't sound too bad. Perhaps somebody is watching over the bicycles in that area.

I'll suggest the same thing to you as I have to "leaning right" over in [shudder] Oklahoma.
We're probably both living where we best belong!

Back