Well, it happened to us too. / Sound of Freedom movie

Ive debated even posting this in here since last Sunday But in the end decided to go forward with it. Going to give it to you in Bullet points.

Smaller sized town, only two theaters, one a somewhat large multiplex which is where we went. Walked up to counter to get our tix and munchies. Early 20's girl served us. Obvious Lesbian/ nose ring type. As soon as we said 2 for Sound of Freedom she sort of smirked and turned to her friend with a sly little grin. We both, wife and I, thought that was pretty weird but quickly blew it off and thought no more about it. Get to our seats, movie starts,.....CANT FRICKING HEAR IT! Movies are ALWAYS loud. This was like trying to hear someone literally whispering. Several people went up and complained, including us. We were told they would look into it...:rolleyes: NOTHING was done. Even stepped into other theaters in the plex,...their sound was all normal. WTF!

Most ironic part is on the way there I was telling my wife that there have been reports from all over the country that curious things like this had been happening making it hard to watch the movie. We both agreed that it would never happen here in small town middle America. WE WERE WRONG. Normally,.....I wouldnt have thought much of it and just chalked it all up to a bitchy young underpaid worker and some honest technical difficulties but after hearing so many reports from all over the country with the same kind of things happening now Im not so sure. Think what you will,... but thats exactly what happened. Between the girls reaction, the no sound, and them doing NOTHING to correct the situation it DOES look pretty fishy.

Ya, I ordered a iced coffee at Starbucks yesterday and they said the machine was broken, but I know firm the girl at the counters tone it’s a huge right wing conspiracy ti keep liberals from fancy coffee drinks.

Q= internal affairs of the NSA. BTW.....Who was it that told trump his campaign was being spied on? Admiral Mike rogers,...NSA.

I bet CNN wishes they scrubbed this one....;)

Q= internal affairs of the NSA. BTW.....Who was it that told trump his campaign was being spied on? Admiral Mike rogers,...NSA.

I bet CNN wishes they scrubbed this one....;)

Also… I tried to order a pair of high top sneakers from Amazon, but when I got to my cart, they weren’t there… damn Conservatives!

Ya, I ordered a iced coffee at Starbucks yesterday and they said the machine was broken, but I know firm the girl at the counters tone it’s a huge right wing conspiracy ti keep liberals from fancy coffee drinks.

Righties don't work at Starbucks. Purple haired kids with multiple degrees in Albanian gender studies do. Did you enjoy your $10 cup of coffee?

Ive debated even posting this in here since last Sunday But in the end decided to go forward with it. Going to give it to you in Bullet points.

Smaller sized town, only two theaters, one a somewhat large multiplex which is where we went. Walked up to counter to get our tix and munchies. Early 20's girl served us. Obvious Lesbian/ nose ring type. As soon as we said 2 for Sound of Freedom she sort of smirked and turned to her friend with a sly little grin. We both, wife and I, thought that was pretty weird but quickly blew it off and thought no more about it. Get to our seats, movie starts,.....CANT FRICKING HEAR IT! Movies are ALWAYS loud. This was like trying to hear someone literally whispering. Several people went up and complained, including us. We were told they would look into it...:rolleyes: NOTHING was done. Even stepped into other theaters in the plex,...their sound was all normal. WTF!

Most ironic part is on the way there I was telling my wife that there have been reports from all over the country that curious things like this had been happening making it hard to watch the movie. We both agreed that it would never happen here in small town middle America. WE WERE WRONG. Normally,.....I wouldnt have thought much of it and just chalked it all up to a bitchy young underpaid worker and some honest technical difficulties but after hearing so many reports from all over the country with the same kind of things happening now Im not so sure. Think what you will,... but thats exactly what happened. Between the girls reaction, the no sound, and them doing NOTHING to correct the situation it DOES look pretty fishy.

In spite of the problems, what did you think of the movie.

BTW,..there is no such thing/ person as Qanon. That is the name given by people and media who have never actually researched it themselves and are just parroting what someone else said who doesnt know what they are talking about either. . Truth is.....not to be rude but you know nothing about it,... and its obvious.

Take a minute, and tell us everything you know about Qanon!

Take two- if you need the extra time!

Ya the whole Hunter laptop thing is just a Ruskie disinfo scheme again,....the Cia's and Fbo's says so. Doesnt even exist! All made up! Dirty Trump Russians!

:magagrin:

Paranoia self destroya

don't be silly....at your Starbucks they keep a bottle of cat urine under the counter, just for you.......

Is that the Antifa,Trump tried to blame Jan 6 on?

no....I'm talking about the antifa that did much worse than 1/6 in Portland........why are you so ignorant about politics?......is it because you are a lib'rul?........or is it the opposite?......that you are a lib'rul because you are ignorant about politics?.....its a regular chicken/egg conundrum isn't it.......

no....I'm talking about the antifa that did much worse than 1/6 in Portland........why are you so ignorant about politics?......is it because you are a lib'rul?........or is it the opposite?......that you are a lib'rul because you are ignorant about politics?.....its a regular chicken/egg conundrum isn't it.......

Portland isn't in the US Capital!

Back